CYBORG IS BAD

>CYBORG IS BAD
>WHY? .....
>*DIES*

Attached: treasure planet.png (1200x711, 494.79K)

>bad
In what sense?

There was once a part of my life when I was retarded, and thought I can either be Team Treasure Planet or Team Titan AE. As I grew up, I became a little less retarded, and realized 2 movies are 2 different takes on Treasure Island, and I can love both.

Also, it's a great adaptation of Treasure Island, if there was a Top 5, it should be there.

Was John Silver a groomer?

Attached: 1628097739790.png (1280x761, 1.69M)

Attached: NICE MEME.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

In the original use of the word? Yes and so was In the modern paedophilic use? No.

Silver wasn't preparing Flint for anything. He bonded with him over their shared work on the ship.

Holy shit you autistic people need to just stop.

You can be a father figure without fucking someone user.

Attached: 1550445293408.png (480x368, 225.05K)

>a father
>without fucking
???

this film needed better comedy. There is a ton of comic relief yet they aren't funny. Witty dialogue is almost nonexistent too

Atlantis is the better film

Posting the superior Soviet kino version

Attached: Treasure Island.jpg (785x442, 91.76K)

He does simultaneously looks like nigger and kike so I wouldn't be surprised.

Attached: Ecg4dhQn89xYfMAgH3Bya1VmD3HU_KpDyQFqJo52vSikwoLF2ZdGxkioKMuTsR9hycy8uHNXmUw2YKbO6ibVSlFf_jpg.jpg (1015x1280, 833.61K)

Atlantis is like they plagiarized Nadia but only the island part.

>that fucking robot
I hate him to this day.

Attached: rage.png (300x309, 33.52K)

Sorry that you're homossexual

He just like the lad's bussy

begging people to learn basic English and not from the internet. He was manipulating him to get treasure. Being naive isn't being groomed.

He wanted to fuck the captain though.

Guiding and mentoring is a form of grooming.

>trying to normalize grooming
sad

It is though, a using a kids ignorance against them is what groomers do. If you convince a kid it's normal to be naked, you're exploiting there ignorance and your position as an authority figure. When you turn that into convincing them that molestation isn't bad,you're grooming. When they grow up to marry you like Woody Allen and Elon Musk's dad, you've groomed a child.

By that same token, the Bush family were groomed to be politicians.

It's true. Raising kids with a certain goal in mind that serves your own needs or vision is grooming. Raising a kid means providing and supporting them and giving appropriate guidance independent of specific roles you want them to fill.