Pink T-shirt with a star in the middle

>pink T-shirt with a star in the middle
>rolled up jeans
>pink flip flops
This guy would get bullied into oblivion of he dressed like that in reality.

Attached: 1623668690302.png (517x556, 122.21K)

the best part about fiction is that it doesnt need to accurately reflect reality
it can be used to show a more idealized version of it

It's more of a soft red than a pink.

What's the point of teaching morals to children if said morals can only be applied to an animated safe space? Not that kids watch SU but still

Attached: ReturnofUltraman33.jpg (800x600, 122.49K)

it depends. Honestly, he dresses up like someone with mentla deficiencies who needs b´to be dressed up by a caretaker.

No. It looks more like pinkish coral to me.

>Shirt and jeans kid who live on the beach
Meh

>What's the point of teaching morals to children if said morals can only be applied to an animated safe space?
By that reasoning tons of show morals are worthless to teach because reality is cruel and good people rarely win out

It's better to tell children that life sucks and you have to do the best out of it rather than lying with sugarcoated fantasies. Kids already face cruelty in their every day life so characters struggling and finding something worth living for is better for their development

Attached: kids show made by Anno.jpg (1326x2318, 582.91K)

Why do you think he doesn't go to school bro?

it's salmon

lol
is Nadja good?

It's Nadia The Secret of Blue Water and it's pretty great

Not everything has to be grimdark nihilism, user. Light hearted fare is valuable as escapism, to take people (including kids) away from their troubles for a bit.

but that's all there is. media is nothing but lighthearted escapism when it comes to kid shit these days.

And? If they want to watch adult material there is the news and a plethora of shows aimed at older audiences. Why does your grimdark fetish have to creep into material aimed at kids?

Why do we need three threads up of SU daily?
When will Any Forums ever move on?

Modern kids face worse than cruelty, they get cruelty of civilization itself AND modern shitty infantile parents who are part of the Adult Child phenomenon like adult women who are still into Disney Princesses like Elsa from Frozen or how about the even older women who worshiped that book and movie series Twilight which was written by an old hag. And then there's modern men who love video games and worship companies like Nintendo.

So yes I do feel sorry for kids these days, they are effectively raised by adults who mentally never grew up. So the adults of the current generation have infantile traits to them and there's lots of ignorance within them. They don't fully understand what it means to be a father or a mother.

Because the mods of co are shit. They really are yesterday we have FIVE Amphibia threads running at the same time. I reported them for spamming and did the mods do anything? No way.

The mods of co are shit. The only thing they delete is maybe something furry. But the only consistent thing they delete is insults aimed at them.

So that said, hey mods you are shit!!!

No. Nadia is trash. The story of Nadia is basically the story of how a beta loser nerd with no spine or self respect wins the heart of a violent angry vegan cunt (yes she's vegan and rants about it, think shit skin version of Lisa Simpson). It's pure shit. I tried watching and had to stop because I simply found Nadia to be way too irritating. If I were a writer I would have had Nadia killed and eaten by lions. And I want to use a crowbar to violently beat Anno, the director, to death. Tired of this pretentious pile of hack trash. And his other work like Evangelion is also shit. Glad I never really got into that overrated franchise.

it's miami

Attached: A still of Inspector Zenigata in Miami Vice.png (852x569, 872.8K)