It’s time to admit, she’s better than MJ

It’s time to admit, she’s better than MJ.

Attached: D3134C2B-D8BA-4D5C-ABC4-4D00DF0F5B4A.jpg (1360x2048, 151.12K)

I bet her farts are loud

I bet her spandex is so tight you can feel the fabric vibrate if she presses her butt against you when she farts ha ha wouldn't that be weird right ha ha

>stirrups

>It’s time to admit, she’s better than MJ.
She is cool, but Michael is still King

So weird ha ha if only she'd do that to me ha ha you know as a joke

Why the fuck can't we have normal Spidey threads anymore? It's all shipping autism from casuals

Has he done anything interesting lately?
I haven't read Spider-Man since the JRJR days

Shes a cheap whore that ficked a musky dwarf manlet, a corny 80s negro, and a gay frenchmen with hop scotch fu.

>She is cool, but Michael is still King
This, can't beat Morbius

Felicia will always be the best and one true partner for Peter

Attached: 1620716581764.jpg (3056x4096, 954.51K)

Most Spider-Man fans on Any Forums these days are people who just self-insert as Peter so they only really care about who he's fucking and not much else.

>I haven't read Spider-Man since the JRJR days
So, Wednesday?

Awfully wrong user. I love Peter and he deserves to be happy with Felicia.

Didn't she tell Peter that the dude she was fucking at the time had a bigger dick than him?

Explain your reasoning when the happiest relationship he's had has been with Mary Jane

>she’s better than MJ at being a whore
Completely agree, OP

let it go user.
you are only hurting yourself and wishing peter back in the cycle of misery.
it's over.

All I asked is why someone who wants Peter to be happy wouldn't want him to be in the relationship that was actually the most fulfilling for him. It just reeks of "I want to fuck Black Cat, so Peter should fuck Black Cat"

No user I swear this happened

MJ might be some run-of-the-mill slag but Felicia is a bonafide runaround Sue.

>132235323
Jed MacKay's 2021 Taskmaster mini. If you're interested for Norman Osborn, you'll be disappointed? It's an info dump that mentions cleansed Norman cooperated. It doesn't show him on panel.

Sorry. Forgot the second arrow.