Which one is winning Best Animated Feature at next year's Oscars?

Which one is winning Best Animated Feature at next year's Oscars?

Attached: posters.jpg (750x740, 665.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carrollnews.org/198607/arts-and-life/stop-giving-disney-oscars/
cartoonbrew.com/award-season-focus/proof-that-oscar-voters-are-clueless-about-animation-109456.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

turning red, most likely

Either Red or Lightyear. The judges don't give a fuck and will pick one simply because its Disney/Pixar.

I thought judges pick based on whichever their kids liked best? Because if that's the case, The Bad Guys is a shoe-in.

Eh, 50/50. The ones with no kids will give it to Disney by default, because they feel animation is beneath them.

Bad Guys uwu

the judges barely watch any of the movies nominated and im sure some of them dont have kids either

It's gonna be Lightyear and you know it

The Oscars are supposedly the most prestigious awards in the film industry, and lots of financial decisions stem from who's nominated and who wins. The sheer disrespect they have for animation makes my blood boil.

Well, that what happens when an animated film almost wins Best Picture. The academy was so incensed and pissed off that they created the Animated Feature category, so all the "dumb little cartoons" can be shoved off into a corner and forgotten about.

The Oscars are a joke.

I vote for The Sea Beast cause she's huge.

Turning red is going to win, but out of these bad guys should win.

>Inaugural award was in 2001, total of 21 awards as of now
>Disney has won 15 of the awards

carrollnews.org/198607/arts-and-life/stop-giving-disney-oscars/

It usually goes
What ever is the most popular>What they had to go see with their kids>Pixar/Disney>Every other studio>Not voting>Freakin Chinse fucking crap

Why are you even pretending like it's not going to Turning Red?
Oscars are a fucking joke.

From that article

>My frustration comes from the fact that there always seem to be better films more deserving of the award. Case in point: this year. “Encanto” had big rivals in the category: “The Mitchells vs. The Machines,” a Sony film that experimented with a multitude of animation styles and techniques with a sharp sense of humor and themes of growing up to be who you truly are, and “Flee,” an animated documentary about a gay Afghan man fleeing his country as a refugee. Both of these were universally acclaimed films that could have made history **(as both have heavy LGBTQ+ themes)**. But no, Disney couldn’t go without a win.

any weebshit this year that could even remotely get a pity nom this year? Belle doesn't count unfortunately since that was submitted last year
Also, Rise of Gru unironically

Did the other Gru/Minions movies ever win?

The Bad Guys should win. But it's the least pozzed of these movies so it has no chance. It's probably Lightyear the one's that going to win.

No. The one and only time any Illumination has even been nominated was for the 2013 awards: Despicable Me 2, lost to Frozen.

Then yeah, no way they'd win over Disney.

The last animated movie to deserve an Oscar that actually won was Rango.

cartoonbrew.com/award-season-focus/proof-that-oscar-voters-are-clueless-about-animation-109456.html

Attached: 1601596411076.jpg (2048x1434, 785.01K)