Why is Superman always dating only Lois or Wonder Woman in most media? What other women do you see dating him?

Why is Superman always dating only Lois or Wonder Woman in most media? What other women do you see dating him?

Attached: EgM0aa6XsAMJ58f.jpg (1080x1183, 102.34K)

when did he ever dated WW? All I see is Batsy with WW and Supes with Lois
if there's a overused ship is Batsy and her. Supes and Lois is not even a ship,they a canon couple

Lori Lemaris
Fish Pussy

Lex Luther

Back in the good old days he dated Lana Lang as Superboy and Lois Lane as Superman

He has no femme fatales other than Maxima who doesn’t really exist anymore

>What other women do you see dating him?

>women

That's not really a bad thing. A lot of characters like Batman and Wolverine will never settle down because it "ruins the character", audience and writers want the drama. It's nice to have the rare alternative, the character that stays in a relationship.

Me, I would do an updated version of Lois Lane. Journalism where a fiery reporter goes out to chase the story, that's no longer a thing, her job would just be researching online. Modern Lois should be much more shy and mousey, then you would have Clark, the more outgoing farm boy who she peaks at over her cubicle.

Attached: shy_nerdy_girl_by_corporal_cupcake.jpg (1024x1301, 232.53K)

Hot nonskank catwoman from like Burton batman.

Maxima

Lana Lang

Zatanna

Oracles mild mannered alter ego...lois...lane..

That works goddamned well.

>when did he ever dated WW?
nu52

Definitely Mari McCabe.
She and Supes have been low key wanting to fuck since her first appearance.

Attached: B797A70C-23BC-426D-A4BF-6894A8069817.jpg (1161x935, 1M)

Built for BKC

I hate wonder woman pairing with other supers. She's already a blank slate desperate for personality and justification to her presence other than "girl superhero", making her batman or superman's girlfriend is incredibly counter intuitive.
>b-b-but read a wondie comic
She's a different person in every one.

Frank Miller had Supes and Wondy be a thing.

And some of his female rogues

>Zatanna
>Talia al Ghul
>Lana Lang
>Vixen
>Wasp in case of a Marvel/DC crossover

Superman show fuck Phantom Girl and Lightning Lass

He pumped a mermaid and an LA gossip columnist.

>Zatanna

Wait! When did supes and Zatanna date? If it was one of those 2 comic things then I can understand... but I honestly only knew about him kissing her to help her forget her guilt over taking Bruce's memories that was revealed during Identity Crisis.

Talia? It is almost forbidden for Ra and his kin to interact with Superman let alone other super powered beings! Yes she raped Bruce and Damian exist but why?

Should date Livewire

Zatanna really gets around doesnt she.

Well it depends, usually Supes is shown to be quite a moralist, so I never understood why people think he should be with many girls at the time.

If he picks Lois, thn he is with her until she dies or is simping over her until she shows interest in someone else, then he usually moves to other girls, like Lana or Diana.

But it all comes down to knowing when to do it, I still remember most people hated this particular moment, it felt like "oh strong, I like that, we don't even know each other, but let's date!" There needs to be some development for characters to like each other, specially Diana since she comes from an Amazon island that taught her to love only her Amazon sisters (other women).

Attached: supes-ww.jpg (1920x1080, 97.11K)

Yeah, she was all over Bruce, Oliver, Clark, John, and some of the girls.... which reminds me, did she ever had something with Diana? I remember a comic where she, Diana and Barbara go out and Barbs believed they had something going on between them.

Did she ever hook up with a flash?

you mean lana whatever her name was.
she was really big with superman in his golden age runs.
superman had a thing with characters that had two L’s beginning in their first and last names.