Characters that are meant to be seen as good or righteous to the audience but are actually kinda shit if you think...

Characters that are meant to be seen as good or righteous to the audience but are actually kinda shit if you think about it.

This motherfucker takes dinosaurs, forces upon them sapience through cereal, but not like high level sapience, no just slightly above completely retarded. And then he drops them in the middle of some river in 1990s New York and gives them no map and tells them to find one specific person without getting spotted and causing massive panic and chaos. Oh and his brother is treated as heinous devil faggot cause he got his eye fucked by a crow as a kid completely outside of his control. Oh yeah and he enlists the help of some wacky insane alien for some reason. This old bastard can time travel, permanently heighten intelligence of ancient animals to near human cognition while also changing their body structure, can hear the wishes of children throughout all points in time with a radio, but uhh you know fuck his traumatized circus ringleader brother.

Fuck this guy.

Attached: Captain Neweyes.jpg (406x341, 29.22K)

Nick?

Also how weird was it that Lisa Simpson was in this movie

user what in the goddamn fuck makes you think ScrewEye was the kind of person who'd accept help?
And heck, help with WHAT? Up till he almost got eaten by the Feral T-Rex he himself set loose his own tired self, Screw Eye was having a fucking blast.

He was clearly masking his childhood trauma by scaring the shit out of some idiots from his distant past. Plus goddamn just make him a fake eye you faggot. You can make a time traveling flying machine but you cant buy him a glass eye?

No user, he can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped, who rejects the very idea of being helped.
No one can. Good night. Goddamn.

Self-righteous bully, which is actually quite fitting for Proud Family

Attached: 117309360_2632431730192520_7252260397426779438_o-618x800.jpg (618x800, 39.5K)

t. Neweyes

>he can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped,

Oh haha yes he can. He just needs to try harder.

based early 1990's kino

Screweyes wasn’t some poor neglected abused child because he was a cyclops. He was a Russ McKamey style sadist, and Neweyes recognized that.

Everything else you said about Neweyes is true, though. They’re both a couple if fuckers. If anything, I’d still say Screweyes is less harmful, even if they both suck.

The literal king of this topic.

Attached: 0D65946F-2574-457F-B202-092985840D00.jpg (640x751, 313.5K)

the english voice sucks, makes her sound like an old lady.
at least her dutch voice was cute

Did some faggot e-celeb talk about this movie or something?

I think OP rewatched it and wanted to larp as Screweyes and get a ton of replies playing along like “go to bed, Professor Screweyes”, and maybe he also thought he’d get a larp partner that would play Neweyes with him.

Even as a kid I thought this dude was kind of weird for doing that.

>but I don't want to share time travel, I want to feed cereal to dinosaurs

To be completely honest I didn't think of this movie for like 20 years, but I totally feel like re-watching it now. It was kinda well known back in the days.

I like Smith's voice in here and golden age Simpsons Lisa. The thing is nowadays she can't voice act as goodly as she used to and her most famous character has been a hateful and insufferable cunt for over 10 years

Nostalgia Critic talked about it years ago, don’t know anyone recent who talked about it

this

Screw eyes was pretty cool (ape children and IQ regression aside), I liked his horror circus thing and thought it was the best part of the movie, even went to a few when I was older and had a good time. Screweyes seems like the equivalent of that spider man panel "but I don't want to cure cancer, I want to scare people" Neweyes could easily do all that but went about it in a retarded way. At least screweyes is giving people their money's worth.
Fuck this man in particular though.