Cat's out of the bag, so here's what I know

>Focus on theatrical blockbusters set in a cinematic universe.
>Black Adam will not be delayed. Dwayne Johnson expected to become one of the faces of the DCEU.
>Shazam: Fury of the Gods possibly delayed to February 2023 for reshoots.
>Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom possibly delayed to December 2023 for reshoots.
>Blue Beetle still set for August 2023.
>The Flash undated due to extensive reshoots. No longer will reboot the DCEU. Michael Keaton’s Batman now a one-off special appearance.
>Joker: Folie à Deux set for October 2024.
>Green Arrow & Black Canary in development for 2024.
>Wonder Woman 3 in development for 2024.
>The Batman 2 in development for 2025.
>Superman reboot in development for 2025. J.J. Abrams and Ta-Nehisi Coates no longer attached.
>Abrams’ Constantine still in development for HBO. Zatanna and Madame X dead, Justice League Dark on hold.
>James Gunn’s Checkmate series on hold. Peacemaker moving to HBO.
>Matt Reeves’s Penguin, Catwoman and Arkham series dead.
>Supergirl, Nightwing, Booster Gold and Plastic Man films dead. Static Shock on hold.
>Val-Zod, Hawkman & Hawkgirl, Green Lantern Corps and Strange Adventures series dead.
>Superman & Lois, Gotham Knights, Stargirl, Titans and Doom Patrol will conclude after their upcoming seasons.
>Crisis on Infinite Earths event film dead.
>Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill approached to return for Justice League reboot. Affleck agreed to small appearances as Bruce Wayne in other films, Cavill still negotiating the terms of his return.
>Green Lantern, Black Lightning, Captain Atom and the Justice Society “high priority” for film projects.

Attached: Warner-Discovery-DC.jpg (1280x720, 286.08K)

I guess its a good thing Ezra fucked up enough to get Flash delayed

>Captain Atom

Seriously?

They aren't doing a complete ground up top to bottom reboot with new cast and actors? Dammit.

>Blue Beetle still alive
Based

Attached: 1657496911978.jpg (680x539, 66.17K)

Get Tom Cruise for a Green Lantern reboot.

> Plastic Man films dead
Damn the only one I’d want to see. Well Superman too but they’ll probs fuck it up

>Matt Reeves’s Penguin, Catwoman and Arkham series dead.
That's kind of disappointing, I was looking forward to having a Batman series that spanned more than just 3 films

>Superman reboot in development for 2025. J.J. Abrams and Ta-Nehisi Coates no longer attached.
Wait, was the Abrams/Coates project ever real? I thought it was just a meme people were spamming here

>>Superman reboot in development for 2025. J.J. Abrams and Ta-Nehisi Coates no longer attached.
You better not be lying to me user.

ezra basically fixed the DCEU

Karen Fukuhara will not return?

Not really sure how I feel about this.
One the one hand, it feels like DC/WB is once again have to clue what to do.
On the other, some dumb trash got cancelled for good.

What’s the holdup on Cavil saying yes?

He wants a massive pay raise and full creative control over the film. That has always been the holdup to him returning as Superman.

Really?

At this point they should just bite the bullet and recast. Cavills Superman has too much baggage from the snyder movies that can't be written around or ignored. A complete reboot with a new actor playing Superman and his supporting cast would be the better option.

Thanks! How likely is it that DC will say yes to him?

I don't think this new CEO likes Superman anymore than the last one. But he at least sees potential money in the character. Though perhaps not in Cavills version.

Very unlikely.

It's a massive money sink in the long run since there would be a subsequent pay raise with each movie.

And Discovery is very conscious of their spending.

He likes the money Superman will bring so he will try to correct it. And what are you talking about he specifiay mentioned Superman into one of the things he wants to fix

>Zatanna and Madame X dead,
Shitter. Boycott.

If he was really serious about saving DC he should just cancel everything (including Aquaman 2, Black Adam and Shazam 2) and mandate a complete reboot with Reeves The Batman trilogy as the first stepping stone. New actors playing all the other characters. Superman included.

Also see this I shudder to think of the memes that will result when the same version of Superman that snapped Zods neck is talking about how good pa kent was and how cool not killing people is when the last few movies had a dick of a pa kent and a superman who killed terrorists.

Attached: evil superman drunk 1.jpg (612x612, 101.69K)

I feel bad for Cahill. I think he could have played a decent Superman if he was ever given the chance. But it's better just to move on than to salvage that wreck.

He's made actual public comments? Any links or quotes?

It doesn’t make any sense. Like if they go with the Dr Manhattan version who cares?? And how does that carry a movie? And I don’t think anyone at WB are one of the ten people who know about the great 80s man out of time thriller version. And Captain Atom is a total c lister regardless!

It doesn’t sound like they’re hard rebooting the DCEU, which is a bummer. I don’t believe there is saving the current cinematic universe. It needs to be hard rebooted, period. Otherwise it’ll always be a confusing clusterfuck.

He's much happier playing Geralt than he ever was playing Superman. Maybe bring him back as Kingdom Come supes in 30 years when you do Crisis On Infinite Earth like Sony brought Garfield back for No Way Home. But superman needs a clean slate free of the baggage of the snyder films.