Rise of the TMNT: The Movie

Premieres tonight on Netflix @ 3AM EST. Crew have confirmed the show might come back if this does well enough.

Attached: FZWsanCVQAAPsbO.jpg (2047x996, 273.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUnRU5-_zns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s so ugly tho

I'm gonna watch it because I didn't actually hate the series, but I can't imagine this doing well enough to warrant another go at it.

The idea of time traveling Casey is pretty cowardly too. Should've just soldiered on and gave us fem Casey in her hockey mask.

>might come back
Who are they trying to kid? They’ll be lucky to ever cameo in another version of the turtles.

casey was meant to be introduced in season 3
fem casey only happened because they got cancelled

It doesn't need to comeback, it just needs to deliver a good ending.
Sometimes it's good to let things finish when they should.

Could it have gone on longer? Sure, but we all should be thankful it got lucky to get a movie to wrap everything up. Some shows don't even get that much

Attached: 1657747144349.jpg (1920x1088, 153.71K)

>fem casey only happened because they got cancelled
>Should've just soldiered on and gave us fem Casey in her hockey mask.
Apparently this Casey is fem Casey's grandson. I would've preferred they just kept Cassandra, but its sort of an interesting idea.

No thanks.

you're probably right but also this is the first time this studio has gotten any kind of recognition so no it shouldn't end.
at the very least 1 more season

I honestly figured that was the case, that Casey would be related to Cassandra. Doesn't make it any less lame though. I didn't ask for fem Casey but you did it, so follow through.

I only just now watched the trailer for the first time. It actually looks way better and more interesting than I expected.
youtube.com/watch?v=FUnRU5-_zns

think we'll see big mama again?

Attached: bmama.jpg (2000x2000, 152.02K)

I hope they at least mention Cassandra. She was one of my favorite parts of the show. It'd be weird to have her grandson and then just not mention her or the fact they have the same name at all. But IIRC Zelda said she didn't record any lines for the movie.

Don't think we'll see see Big Mama or Draxum. It's just not realistic, unfortunately.

Attached: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - S01E47 - Insane in the Mama Train.mkv_snapshot_15.43_[2020.08.16_22.13.46].jpg (1920x1080, 361.36K)

should I stay up or go to sleep to watch it?

you fags came a long way from completely dismissing the show using only a thumbnail.
too late though since we arent getting anymore. and im sure you will repeat your behavior the next time a new show comes out and all you have is a thumbnail.

Attached: 1637376846802.jpg (3292x2550, 1.43M)

>You fags
I was sold from the first episode and made a bulk of the live threads for it when it was airing. But I have seen significant turnaround across social media. Like a month after it was cancelled idiots who dismissed it from the jump started talking about how its "not that bad actually" and "underrated". Annoying, but to be expected.

Attached: Rise.of.the.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.S02E08.Donnie.vs.Witch.Town-Raph's.Ride.Along.mp4_20220121_161357.984.jpg (1920x1080, 349.09K)

I'm gonna stay up. It looks like it might be the best TMNT movie yet.

I can see Big Mama not being a factor but Draxum was considered as part of the family as anyone else was by the time of the finale.

Fuck me, I think I'm actually going to be kind of pissed if Draxum doesn't at least get a mention.

I don't know. TMNT 1990 and 2007 exist

>show might come back if it does well
So it's going to stay dead

Glad of not paying for Netflix right now.

Still haven't seen 2007. This looks like it could be slightly better than 1990, or at least, just as good. The Krang Terminator angle is really interesting to me.

I have no idea, dude. I saw a screenshot weeks ago that looked like April was getting ready for college. So this movie might take place after a timeskip of some sort. Which would make the turtles now... 17 - 15, I think.

If the reason is legitimate then whatever. I guess a time skip would justify how certain characters wouldn't make an appearance.

It just sucks because if this is your potentially last hurrah then why are you wasting it on not involving characters that made your series unique?

We better get some good stuff and actual surprises in the movie.
They also better add a scene with a semi, or totally naked Casey Jones, because fuck we haven't gotten some candy for men since quite a while (at least in non-Netflix shows)

Attached: 1651664908219.jpg (588x393, 26.37K)

>It just sucks because if this is your potentially last hurrah then why are you wasting it on not involving characters that made your series unique?
The movie was greenlit and put into production before the series was cancelled and I think the idea was always to make it in a way where you don't need to have actually seen the show to be able to watch it. So casual TMNT fans can just jump right in...