Stop shipping Star Butterfly with Steven Universe

Attached: AA27A6EF-6153-4A0A-8E2C-81D135151410.jpg (3107x4096, 782.44K)

I shant

Attached: You're pretty good.jpg (1124x856, 125.21K)

Star is completely shallow, she would never date a fat boy

star is made to be feed tacos by mexicans

Feeling like making an animated mini series where shit ass Any Forums characters lose everything and suffer or die. Super edgy and played straight. For instance, all Gems are shattered by gun and Steven is all alone. Kills himself by smashing his own gem.

"Crack treated seriously" is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Maybe later, also if these threads keep popping up but jack shot is done with them, I WILL claim them and use them for myself and put them to a different use.

What use

Whatever the fuck I feel like

Right? Go ship the superior ship

Attached: KEVINxSTAROTP4LIFE.jpg (782x809, 326.65K)

Who among you?

Attached: Star boys.png (2093x488, 220.7K)

Are you trying to do reverse psychology?

No I’m fucking tired of people forcing that fat faggot on my wife

You're right user, people shouldn't be shipping Star with Steven. We should instead let everyone know that Star is genocidal maniac that murdered trillions of magical lives, as well as further causing panic and mass chaos on Earth when merged the realms. All in the name of Peace? Peace for who? Her? She has blood on her hands, and all she can do is smile for a femboy.

She's a genocidal maniac that needs to face Justice.

Attached: Ror4.1.gif (600x694, 2.99M)

oh lol what a fucking cunt
Based Rorschach poster

Attached: get a load of this.png (1800x1800, 564.31K)

>Finn
Not him either, stop shipping Star with cucks like him and Steven

Kevin had two fiancees and rejected his own love interest, is he a cuck?

Attached: KEVINxSTAROTPFORLIFE.jpg (781x853, 925.64K)

I don’t care about this autist or your forced retarded meme

Me

Oh. I thought you were just malding over Steven.

Attached: 1583480738790.png (1200x800, 1.76M)

wow, shit taste
have some more art of the fat fuck, just to spite you

Attached: 1654095729815.png (1815x2609, 1.68M)

But Steven spared 3 genocidal tyrants

>Implying Star would even think about fucking sleeping with him let alone blush as if he want a fat piece of shit
Fuck you, fuck shippers, fuck Nefcy, fuck stevenfaggotry, and fuck this artist

I'm fleshprice user, share your mind with me.

I liked the nicknames

Thanks. I generally just enjoy Star dehumanizing the boys by appealing to both their hormones around a pretty girl and their general self esteem issues. I like the idea of the older boys like Finn and Steven integrating the newer ones. They’re older than Star but just as subservient as they would be if she was an adult woman. Steven is sort of the orientation guy, like with Dipper, who wouldn’t stop trying to scratch his way out and kept trying to get everyone to listen to him only for Steven to let him know this is his place now. It’s also why I had Dipper call Star Mabel, because her similarities are the closest thing to home