Centaurworld

I really wish it had been solely about the world in the first five minutes of the show. It would have been better than two seasons and a movie of fart jokes, bad art designs and a middling ending

Attached: 771CDE82-4AA5-40B1-AB3A-33E5C728A5DE.jpg (752x440, 28.67K)

Shut the fuck up and post Glendaleand Wammawink.

Attached: Cringe.jpg (1401x2006, 116.66K)

there should've been more farts

Centaurworld is delightful and the music is excellent and there's no need for yet another faux-anime young adult show.

Here's your (you)'s

Attached: YOUYOUYOU.webm (960x540, 299.8K)

lol no

Attached: 1639015388990.gif (172x186, 352.48K)

But i like Comfortable doug,and waterbaby,and the trashtaurs. Man i wish the trashtaurs had more screentime unlike those fucking birds

>But i like Comfortable doug,and waterbaby,and the trashtaurs
THANK YOU

Attached: loudandannoying.png (1405x739, 845.05K)

>there was no thread to celebrate the one year anniversary
You homos disappoint me sometimes.

Attached: E_yINqXVEAQMw4O.jpg (1440x1440, 111.8K)

Oh God has it really been a year? Fuck me Season 2 came out in DECEMBER

>faux-anime young adult show.
It would be a serious weird which are a rarity unlike rainbow colored fart jokes

Go watch legend of korra again

Based on Netflix's fuckery, the show was supposed to be like a Isekai Disney Channel show with S1 introducing the characters, their backstories and introducing the world while S2 was going to be more longer with expanding the lore and then a movie being the epic finale but Netflix said "fuck off you only get 20 episodes and that's it" and they had to cram everything.

I still think the end result is quite informative enough that you could comprehend why most things in the setting are the way they are, especially in the latter half. Really helps that it doesn't do that 11-min. segment shit which tends to hinder things more than they help with these types of shows.

That’s really more of a kids show. I was thinking like Primal

Go watch BTAS again?

Pincess what's-her-face should have just killed the nowhere king instead of putting deertaur back together again and then killing him, since the latter raises the question of whether or not he should be held morally accountable for the actions of his split halves

I think the idea is that all three versions of him are guilty of one terrible crime or another. The man wrongfully imprisoned the beast, the beast committed great atrocities, the man covered up both his part in the creation of the war and the simplest solution to it (his death), and the centaur committed a crime against nature and itself by pursuing the splitting magic and lying to the princess about everything

it's been a year, hows this award winning show not gotten more seasons, a game, and movie deal yet

Attached: FYEyIvnVsAEHQaP.jpg (680x680, 79.12K)

Netflix shit the bed and folded up their animation dept.

Megadong honestly got extremely lucky slipping her show in close to the last minute.

Attached: FYSjpfaWAAABkih.jpg (2038x1725, 330.06K)

Yes, all three.

Granted, though, he's kinda autistic, so I'd rather be merciful and give him life imprisonment.

why does 20daysapples have me blocked
i never even interacted with them

One of the show's biggest blunders was having Horse go native.