So, is it dead?

So, is it dead?

Attached: roosterteeth.jpg (900x900, 55.79K)

Been dead

I fucking hope once and for all. I pray RWBY goes down with them.

RWBY and RvB are dead. Death Battle is most likely separating and surviving via Youtube.
They outlived ScrewAttack, they're gonna outlive RoosterTeeth.

I hope so

I fucking hope so and i hope it takes all those Woke faggots along with them. also ryan did nothing wrong

Attached: RyanHaywood.png (643x720, 625.39K)

It is Roosterteeth's fault for building their brand around a shitty MMD wannabe anime cartoon.

he cheated on his wife thats the only thing he did wrong and isn't worth getting fired over

Not quite but it's suffering from a fatal blow. It's just gonna take some time for it to fully die.

>ryan did nothing wrong
Don't say shit that makes you look like a complete retard.

F**kface is still pretty funny though

Attached: latest[1].jpg (484x609, 56.44K)

Hasn't Death Battle already separated? RT is owned by Warner Media, right? No way Disney would permit a channel owned by Warner Media to use Marvel characters.

Pretty tall order, considering where we are.

Very

Attached: 1644331313855.jpg (1920x1080, 93.41K)

Red Web is pretty great

How is that RWBY anime doing? Japan loves that series, they might keep it alive on its own.

Can someone explain the hype around RWBY? I couldn't get past the shitty 3DCG

waifus
anyway what's going on with RT? Is it the AT&T shitting the bed stuff?

what happened?

I really bummed how far Funhaus has fallen. I love James and Elise but without Bruce, Lawerence and Adam (as creepy as he was) it just ain’t the same. Going from consistent 250k+ views a video to under 40k has gotta be heartbreaking for them.

anime waifu bait that's literally it

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOCO
Is doing meh for a fucking SHAFT anime

technically, every corporation has been a layer of armor, it's kind of like "We're pulling our weight by not being the worst". Somebody has to sell T-Shirts or be "The internet brand" and Discovery isn't going to invest a billion dollars into a new one when they have one that does "fine" enough

Attached: c-plus-school-letter-grade.jpg (3888x2592, 1.19M)

you faggots make this thread every week on Any Forums they dont want you anymore and ok guys we get it you hate how they dont hate gays and black people can we move on now

timewarner owns rooster teeth.
at&t sold timewarner to discovery.

now discovery bosses are killing a bunch of timewarner stuff that they feel aren't worthwhile

Hm, surprising.

Nobody in this thread has mentioned either of these things before you faggot

all they are doing is getting rid of dc shit and some hbo max shit how does this effect RT is this another thread just hoeing they disappear tomorrow like you fools have been saying for the past 10 years

yea, I feel like as long as RT isn't causing too much waves (like all the nonsense the other year with Ryan and Adam barely made a splash outside of the industry), and they continue to be profitable, they should be fine to keep doing as they are.

plus that rwby/dc movie is coming soon

why you getting mad at me man?
I'm just explaining why someone would make the thread.

na but you where going to than go on some rant abot ray than some shit about bernie hateing RT when he didnt than saying jole the guy that was making jokes about gaven almost dying and shot show up for work than bring up that guy that beat his wife saying he was vp of RT when he was not than shane and his rambling letter same shit every thread