What do mods allow so many anti-harley threads? What makes it worst is the bullshit double standard...

What do mods allow so many anti-harley threads? What makes it worst is the bullshit double standard. They won't let any other characters get shit on constantly.

Attached: harley-quinn-1222028-1280x0.jpg (1280x670, 71.28K)

Your dykeshit is dead get over it

I like Harley and no matter how many circle jerk hate threads spawn about her will change that.
You see user, if there is one thing boards like Any Forums, Any Forums, Any Forums, etc hate.
Its something that is popular.
Harley is a relatively popular character.
Oh and she kissed a girl. She liked it.
Bi queen Harley.

Attached: harley_birds_of_prey_by_polmanning_ddskk8x-fullview.jpg (1280x1193, 253.05K)

Because she represents everything wrong with the current comic landscape.

>Bi queen Harley.
Barf.

>get over it
Ironic since you'll never get over it.

Attached: Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour.jpg (1988x3057, 707.73K)

I had no idea you were the arbiter of objective good and bad. When was that decided? I wasn't there for the meeting.
Just because you dislike X doesn't mean everyone else does user. Grow up.

She used to be a character, now she’s some vague idea that gets twisted to fit wildly different plots. She’s an aesthetic.

so much r*ddit in one post

this dyke isn't harley

So much not an argument in one post.
Can't defend your position? Call the one ripping your ass apart reddit. That means you win or something.

If you dumb fucks haven't figured it out, Tommy is the one making these threads so he can complain about Doom

>says dyke like its an insult
Lol.

Attached: 12.jpg (900x506, 136.02K)

I knew it.
What's Tommy's damage again?

>harleyschizo having another meltdown
you love to see it

So is this "tommy" in the thread with us rights now.

Attached: 6wol9ascfrw71.jpg (1518x1157, 230.21K)

Sadly

In my funny books? no way

Attached: 119881575_969699876875248_1515797964784684693_n.jpg (320x443, 21.79K)

It's called "regulatory capture".
Remember like two or three months ago, when a rogue mod was deleting all the Ghost and Molly McGee threads the second Libby came on? It was more likely than not due to a Any Forumstard getting Any Forums mod privlidges, and deleting anything hinting at Judaism/Jews in a positive light. The 'happy merchant' memes stayed up. It took anons reporting to the administrator in order to get the Any Forums mod removed.
the /k/ board is essentially 2pol half the day.

A terrible distribution system, combined with writer-centric comics that creates a medium that is too expensive and confusing for most people to bother unless they really love the character?

>2019
What the fuck

Haven't been on /k/ in a bit. They still dumping on Russia?

How about
Steven universe
Rick Sanchez
Korra
Mabel pines
Peggy hill

2009 looks like beavis