You guys ready for Marcy’s Journal?

You guys ready for Marcy’s Journal?

Attached: 7906D049-83AC-4A18-BD5B-162C87B04A55.jpg (1610x1125, 302.08K)

it doesn't come out till November.

Quit spamming this shit show. Fuck you!

no

Attached: 1659552180725391.jpg (833x668, 448.64K)

No, I don't watch lesbian cartoons

3 more months

Shows not shit but I agree there’s a lot of spam.

result of unsatisfactory ending

For /u/. For chads it's kino

Attached: FZPZkcmUEAIHuKs.jpg (1380x1920, 176.25K)

>/thread

yeah, let's just pretend that godomino didn't shit over everything, and 3A didn't killed the tone and didn't wasted half of the season for literally nothing
Kys, contrarian faggot

Don't feed the troll.

Attached: FZPVbflWAAAgNvH.jpg (1607x1927, 293.05K)

kek

>Anne's foot.

well we know who's the domb one here

Funny.

>132212618
No, it didn't. ask yourself this question, would yo change the moments Anne had with the plantars for more moments with the girls. You know the answer, you know who you are.

Not him and not a hipper but honestly the ending kinda sucked. Specifically the time skip stuff, like if felt clunky and a bit amateur. Like it's literally mostly just Sasha giving an exposition dumb and them in a car, like come on Cartoons are a visual medium, show me Sasha at her job and Marcy finishing a page of her comic on the plane, maybe show Sasha look at a photo on her desk before leaving showing the girl in middle school and behind it is Sasha with some side characters implying that Sasha and Anne grew apart and joined other groups, then show Sasha picking up Marcy and heading to Anne. You don't need to have your character give a exposition dump to someone who should already know or would have asked in a text message or over the phone not in person.

This again? They did that for Anne, the MC, the character that matters. There was no need to do that with Sasha and Marcy, secondary characters.

Then why did they have an exposition dump at the end involving Sasha and Marcy.

Oh, i guess you would have preferred if they didn't appeared at all and it was just Anne working at the aquarium. You know what you right, scrap Sasha and Marcy i want to see Anne building her aquarium exposition instead