Boy, I sure am glad my show is funded by one of the largest and most stable corporations in the world...

Boy, I sure am glad my show is funded by one of the largest and most stable corporations in the world, theres absolutely no worries about the future of my show or the animation studio creating it!

Attached: Invincible.jpg (1200x600, 162.01K)

Why does this post read like something bad is about to happen at Amazon

He's taking a dig at Warner Bros for cutting their "animation" division for making unfunny shitcoms and terrible "action" shows with bad animation.

Animation is the future as far as I'm concerned. Westerners can drag their feet as much as they want but they will be dragged kicking and screaming towards it. I do not know who is to blame for the 'ANIMATION IS FOR KIDS' shit here in the US but I'd like to have 10 minutes alone with them. I'll play the Joker, they can be Jason Todd.

Attached: 29.jpg (2047x2232, 349.9K)

Source?

Imagine unironically sucking a multinational corporation's cock.
Oh wait, we don't have to.
Thanks OP.

No.
The show won't last padt the mext season purely because invincible is for American style loser comic degenerates.

Still reads strangely imo

>pretending he doesn't
lol
lmao even

maybe if they didn't waste their time doing shit for faggots they wouldn't be in trouble

Imagine getting worked into a seething shoot not over
>inflation
>waning international influence
>corruption
>the feds saying the supreme court doesn't actually apply to them
>stagnating wage
but over
>not enough cartoons for mentally-stunted adults existing

I think you could show films on the surface of the moon with this level of projection.

Name 5.

>show is funded
Like barely. It's honestly kind of crazy how poorly animated this show was outside the few big fights.

Sir this is Any Forums for comics and cartoons. If you want to see my opinions on politics try to find me on Any Forums

>yet another batxir
>lois lane(featuring clark kent)
>suicide flop
>lesbo quinn
>edgy league dark
tons of trash from the dc not worth mentioning

It is for kids. Even the gory ones with profanity and gay sex. It is so immature and dumb since it is written by millenials who want to rebel against their religious parents.

The modern ones are written and animated worse than anime and live action. The Young Justice reboot was so terrible that it soured any prospect that I had for animation.

Primal was the exception, not the rule unfortunately

>Primal is different because I happen to like it

yeah what about it nerd *gives swirlie*

More like I happen to like Primal *because* it is different.

That's basically any form of entertainment.
X thing is gay
but Y isn't because I like Y.

>The Young Justice reboot was so terrible that it soured any prospect that I had for animation.
You obviously didn't have any love for animation in the first place if capeshit is what ruined it for you