Who can save her from herself?

Attached: F81d8f828413d37fffe8550ae1cac4b7.jpg (736x2464, 107.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12057453/11/Daughter-s-Dark-Love
youtu.be/GRz4FY0ZcwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her mother, Kara Zor-El.
fanfiction.net/s/12057453/11/Daughter-s-Dark-Love

Also someone post the image of Galatea telling Kara if she's not upstairs soon she'll come back and get her.

Me, with a series of head pats

Attached: 7 - h0lnAIb.png (1920x1080, 809.84K)

I have a somewhat differant cure

Attached: 1655911288153.gif (960x960, 992.79K)

WAKE ME UP

I don't understand, did it work?

>Supergirl in the future
>Cadmus is disbanded, leaving her purposeless
>She'd probably be "decomissioned" should she return to the government
>The Justice League probably hates her for trying to kill them all with an army of Ultimen
>Recovering from massive electrical trauma

Yeah, tough times for Tea.

youtu.be/GRz4FY0ZcwI

Me, with a series of womb pats

You seem to be forgetting you can't decommission five year olds and the Justice League is full of super idealist who get super villains who have killed the benefit of not being killed.

>can't wake up

>t. triggered

She's government property, and the product of unsanctioned mad science. The government would probably want to dissect her.

What?

Her fellow Kryptonian, Superman. I think he could help rehabilitate her.

One you cannot have a sanction being as government property under American law. You're not allowed to do some scientific truck in with a DNA of a human being and say you own that dna. And considering seasonality and that might not qualify her for human rights but do you think the planet it's going to take the idea of using other Samsung species as government property under law a good idea when most aliens they know of are superpowered? Also see what's being used by woke government agency that was not obeying American law. And there's no way Superman's going to let the DNA of his cousin be controlled by the United States military.

The government is above the law.
You also have to be 18 to post here

It's only above the law when it's unknown to the public and the Justice League would not have it be unknown to the public. And also I'm in my thirties.

>in his 30s
>on Any Forums
its over for you

How would the rest of the league feel about that? The watchtower staff probably wouldn't be too thrilled.

Probably not, but what are they gonna do, tell Superman and his clone-cousin no? Supes is a trustworthy guy, even if his judgement isn’t perfect. Maybe Batman would tell them that he’ll let Superman rehabilitate Galatea, but one slip-up and she’s done.