Primal

Spear did nothing wrong

Attached: 71490082-0034-4B02-A8AE-550278480678.jpg (1280x719, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/B2ZB3Yw3QyJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a Any Forums character with a higher kill count than Spear and Fang? Cause they’ve been involved in several massacres now and the show isn’t even over yet.

Unless it's cartoonishly over the top like blowing up planets, in a reasonable setting probably not. They've killed literally hundreds

You did good spear

Attached: 1651517419193.jpg (1024x768, 53.17K)

I know animators do it to cut down on the work needed, but I always hate it when wounds are gone in the next scene. Also, Fang's leg almost being cut off was a dumb decision if they knew they wouldn't commit to how much it would fuck her up.

Star butterfly she performed a genocide.

It was just stabbed pretty deep

I can understand kids fighting but did Vikings really bring babies into battle?

It doesn’t bother me a ton but it is one of the small gripes I have with the show. Cause it is pretty noticeable. But it probably be a bitch and a half to draw all of that battle damage constantly. So likewise I can’t blame them for doing it like that.

Some people want to leave no orphans to greave

They did it all in primal self-defense

The enemy might be weak and hesitate to stab the baby vest

When can I expect the Mega?

Other thread

check the archive in about an hour when the other thread that's up gets archived

Damn, I didn't expect them to go that hard. Fuck me.

>haha we love slavery
>oh no someone is freeing the slaves, kill him!
>oh no he’s killing us, send in the child soldiers!
>oh no my son is dead, feel bad for me!
Spear and fang literally did nothing wrong

Attached: 90AF6A27-227C-4177-92B7-5CB5D7C0908D.jpg (1125x1435, 537.12K)

Conan would be proud

>The way they act so destroyed by having to free the slaves since there is no one for them to slave for

strawpoll.com/polls/B2ZB3Yw3QyJ

All Vikings so far

Maybe someone who's destroyed entire planets, or erased lives by rewriting reality. But if we're talking about hand-to-hand combat, I'm not totally sure. And it gets even tougher if we're specifically looking for heroes/protagonists rather than villainous characters. The only heroic character I can think of who's definitely killed more than Spear is Luke Skywalker (most of his kills coming from blowing up the Death Star).

I mean, yeah, they're slavers, but Spear and Fang did just massacred an entire village, even if it was for arguably justified reasons. I can't really blame the two remaining vikings for acting they way they do, it's utterly human.

>M-MIRA WILL TAKE THE SPOTLIGHT AWAY FROM SPEAR AND FANG
>she's just a companion and stands in the sideways while Spear and Fang do the real work
>I-INTRODUCING CIVILIZATION WILL RUIN THE SETTING
>it makes things more interesting, gives Spear character development and brings new threats for them to kill
>T-THE SHOW WON'T BE AS EDGY NOW THAT THERE'S MORE HUMANS PRESENT
>Spear and Fang kill a whole village of people, woman and children included because they were trying to kill them
Imagine being a doomposter, I'd kill myself out of shame 2bh

Attached: 1659221412971536.png (1440x900, 707.34K)

Biggest surprise of the episode was seeing Mira decapitate someone. Didn’t think she’d end up killing anyone.

As far as the Viking leader is concerned an individual or a group of individuals just came and destroyed his village. He literally has no context

I love how humans are now a threat. I hope we go full circle and they fight humans with dino companions, that'll be wicked.

You shame us all

Now it's 'SPEAR AND FANG ARE INVINCIBLE'

>>I-INTRODUCING CIVILIZATION WILL RUIN THE SETTING
>>it makes things more interesting, gives Spear character development and brings new threats for them to kill
It’s more that it’s closer to straight up Conan especially when Spear saw those slaves

>first point
That’s the only one I believed, mostly because of Ashi PTSD.

I’m sorry Genndy

They’re about halfway there with the prehistoric bears. But seems dinos are scarce in the new world, which does track. Because there aren’t as many giant animals they can build

What was it?

>literally using her baby as a child
Spear did the right thing by massacring them

I voted for the vikings. However, I still felt bad for them too.

user just spoiler incorrectly.

This.

She's getting Primal

Just watched the episode with my brother. The first thing out of his mouth at the end was
>I don’t feel any remorse for them
Based

That's a bit harsh, Spear and Fang had no choice

I think he meant the Vikings

Attached: JZ1QMxl.jpg (780x585, 175.19K)