F

F

Attached: tileburnedin.jpg (1280x720, 61.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

events.q4inc.com/attendee/436689605
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think this will be cancelled. I fear for the Venture Bros moobie tho.

S

Shit meme, posting F doesn't mean I'm gonna just believe something's cancelled now.

They cancelled a nearly completed 90mil movie, anything is up for game.

I can't believe Zachary Hadelâ„¢ is fucking dead.

>I fear for the Venture Bros moobie tho.
Of course it's going to get cancelled because why would anything nice ever happen.

I'd be fascinated to see what would happen if they did fuck up Smiling Friends from this. Touching it at this point would basically be lighting a sacred cow on fire. There's no way they wouldn't greenlight it again to save face after the ensuing rage it would cause.

pibby

Attached: firefox_2022-08-04_13-36-33.png (256x256, 159.24K)

The show was canceled for being racist and hating women. There wasn't enough gay women of color in it so it was canned.

One does not invoke Tomar's wrath and gets away with it, user.
I'm honestly surprised the cops were even able to find the body.

This is pretty safe due to its popularity and being inexpensive

I do agree that cancelling it would do more harm than good since it's so cheap anyway, but being a dumb idea doesn't mean they won't do it.

Anything that was made specifically for HBO Max is fair game. If it was made for Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, theaters, or video release, it's probably fine.

if Sony emails showed anything it's execs are by far the most incompetent, tone-deaf, out of touch, reptillians that ever slithered out of the dankest swamp of hell

Lost my episodes for smiling friends, any user kind enough link up mega for me?

Netflix will pick it up

Its fucking hilarious because the show's entire premise is failure. This truly is the best ending for The Venture Bros

character named melvin when?

You mean second worst, after investors.

SMILING FRIENDS IS CANCELLED
events.q4inc.com/attendee/436689605