Shipping

I've always heard shipping is serious business but a couple people I know are no longer friends because of an argument over a ship.
Anyway. Canon/fanon. Post your ships.
F/M, F/F, M/M. Whatever you got.

Attached: 73.jpg (563x855, 62.5K)

Attached: cringe.png (600x666, 469.79K)

What was the ship they fought over?

I agree. Nobody should stop being friends over something as retarded as a disagreement over fictional characters dating which fictional character.

Attached: WonderBat2.jpg (1600x1344, 228.95K)

Some Genshin Impact pairing. Diluc/Kaeya iirc.

For me, it's BatMoth. And as much as I would like to see it happen in some canon capacity, I doubt the writers at DC are as good as our local fanficers.

Attached: 1511750542000.png (592x495, 160.12K)

That's how I feel about Cassandra Cain/Stephanie Brown.

I now kind of want to write a fanfic where Killer Moth is the same age as Barbara, maybe discovers her identity after he already likes her and now he's deadset on getting his waifu's attention.

>Killer Moth is the same age as Barbara,

Honestly 95% of the appeal of the ship is the ageplay aspect; Babs got hot for him because he sounded like a strict principal.

fair enough. I'll stick with that idea but use an OC.

There was an idea that she'd inadvertantly tutor his daughter at the library and things would go from there. Killer Moth has had plastic surgery before, it isn't far fetched that he'd change his face again. Though that voice would be a giveaway for Babs.

Seriously? Genshin Impact? I expected something better.

Oh that fanbase is quite rabid on social media.

Attached: 1645036879620.jpg (896x720, 53.05K)

Attached: wirt idiot.png (500x440, 297.74K)

Wonder Woman is the best Batman pairing and I’m tired of pretending it’s not.

I've been toying with something along the lines of them being similar ages but it's OracleMoth. One where Babs shanghais Dru to be her agent instead of recruiting Dinah, the other where Dru finagles his way into a professorship and is coworkers with Babs in a Stephgirl inspired setting.

There is a fic with that setup, check the archives.

>the other where Dru finagles his way into a professorship and is coworkers with Babs in a Stephgirl inspired setting.
I remember that green text. Would be fun to see it expanded on.

I hate the idea of giving canon Killer Moth a daughter like the Teen Titans cartoon, he's supposed to be a loser, not a single father.

Wouldn't that make him more of a loser?

Killer Moth has actually gotten some pretty decent showings in the past two years, to the point he's probably better characterized as "competent but his reach exceeds his grasp." Though most BatMoth fans don't really want Kitten to be canon because they know DC would be tripping over themselves to kill her off or completely change the character. Most BatMoth fans don't want it anywhere near canon in general except for a more respectable treatment of KM as a villain and some sexual tension.