Who does the fan ship her the most with her brother the Avatar or Ty Lee?

Attached: debu8zt-a76f7cf6-b943-4a09-bfe9-808cca2fb24a.jpg (720x1080, 728.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown
youtube.com/watch?v=LRCF1KDfj-8&ab_channel=ashietree
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty sure her #1 is Ty Lee, then Sokka at least on Ao3. I'm assuming in good faith that Ty lee is cause they were the last two remaining characters and Childhood friends even if it was a fear based relationship in cannon. And for Sokka i'd guess it's because of their relatively similar but morally opposite character qualities make them out to be the good and evil sides of the same coin so they could have an interesting rivalry romance dynamic even if they were enemies in cannon.

Aang isn't even a blip on the radar lmao

Anyways Azula is MINE

Azula is exclusively made for fucking and being bred by her brother.

Attached: 1617213971504.png (639x479, 147.98K)

Attached: 1650585251895.png (1620x1800, 719K)

>aang
>sokka
Azula paired with either of those has not been done well even a single time.

That's because he's a child, I can't even get behind the canon relationship in the original shows run because the idea that he's seriously in love looks stupid. If any show should have had a time skip, it's the original series.

Seyary Minamoto's fics do Sokkazula decently even if they are door-stoppers.

I also liked into the fire archiveofourown org/works/17405240 even if its sequel is a little hard to get through

Attached: Sokkzula flirt 2.jpg (186x272, 6.51K)

>Seyary Minamoto
>Gladiator
lol
I’ll check out the other one

Going for a the incest angle would genuinely be the most interesting choice you could go with them. It'd be fun for the VAs too

youtube.com/watch?v=LRCF1KDfj-8&ab_channel=ashietree

Attached: She's crazy and she needs to go down on this cock.jpg (629x630, 47.81K)

yeah... I know. Hope you enjoy it though

She's made for incest

Does this Seyari introduce another dynamic?
Cause half Sokkla fanfics are one capturing the other, it's a bit overdone.
Last time I checked the TOP 3 would be
>1- Tyzula
>2- Sokkla
>3- Zucest

Why are there two Azula threads?

why aren’t there more?

"Gladiator" is done well enough if you force yourself to read through the annoying sexism stuff of the first few chapters and very early writing. The sexism stuff dies down and becomes easy to ignore when it does rarely pops up, it gets pretty decent till the rough rhino arc where they had a falling out and Sokka goes into simp mode trying to make up for a while, although the story points this out as a bad thing. After that it becomes much better but even then that's a ton of reading to get through if you're going to be patient with it. I probably only tolerated it at first because it was the first fanfic I read of Avatar on a whim and I decided to challenge myself to finish it. Eventually I just started to enjoy most of it besides the Rough Rhino arc

"Samsara" is probably one of the best cannon compliant Sokka/Azula where they have to work together to bring down the secret society she created after it betrays her. It's a slow burn but honestly it should have been slower.

Besides those two, maybe "from chin to yon rah" but that's better as a Azula redemption arc fanfic where the sokkla half of it is more of a background thing.

I’m pretty sure if you include fanart, zucest outweighs sokkla. Even without that, sokkla is carried by a small number of writers.

The issue with Zucest imo especially for fanart is that it's half fetish innately so it's hard to know why people are actually motivated to ship it. Like do they think it's legit interesting or are they just horny? Obviously 90% of shippers are in it for wish fulfillment but at the very least some other ships can play innocent as to their shipper's motivations.

bump

Shes so fucked up that its possible, if it wasn't for how much it would offend people she likely would of been daddies little cocksleeve as well fallowing practices of incest in royalty and their demented need to keep the bloodline "pure" in the family after Zuko's betrayal.

Attached: 1607155320589.jpg (1273x900, 429.81K)

that's because they're crackships.