Harley Quinn

Movies:
The Flash (Currently on hiatus)
Aquaman (Post production)
Shazam (Post production)
Black Adam (Ready to be released)
Blue Beetle (Currently early filming)
Zatanna (Pre production)

Attached: dc-comics-hbo-max.jpg (1852x941, 254.45K)

Zatanna might die

TV would say Green Lantern, since he's definitely a movie worth character

Young Justice is already gone user Gregg upset Zaslav with his tweets

They should make Harley Quinn a tax write off

Show proof.

All the TV shows except Peacemaker will get shelved and Zatanna will be the only movie that'll also get shelved.

All of it.

Attached: rep.jpg (960x720, 74.23K)

TV:
>Green Lantern TV show in production
Fucked
>Titans
Fucked
>Young Justice
Fucked
>Doom Patrol
Fucked but might get a pity finale season. Maybe.
>Peacemaker
Not fucked
>Harley Quinn
Fucked but they'll let them air this last season.

Movies:
>The Flash (Currently on hiatus)
Fucked, might get a pity release on a streaming service years later.
>Aquaman (Post production)
Not fucked
>Shazam (Post production)
Not fucked
>Black Adam (Ready to be released)
Not fucked
>Blue Beetle (Currently early filming)
Fucked
>Zatanna (Pre production)
Fucked

Dead
>Titans
Dead
>Young Justice
Dead
>Doom Patrol
Dead
>Peacemaker
Dead
>Harley Quinn
Dead
>Movies:
Dead
Delayed
Delayed maybe even dead too
Fine
>Blue Beetle (Currently early filming) dead
Dead

They've spent like 300 million on the Flash, I don't see them killing it outright.

TV:
literally none of it

Movies are going to be fine you fucking moron. If they were heading to theaters and had a big budget they're going to theaters.

They haven’t even marketed it yet, how much should they continue to spend on it? Remember, theaters average 50% gross. What number is a good return for movie that will be approaching a decade in development by the time it releases?

I think it all depends on Ezra's fate.

>Fucked but they'll let them air this last season.
That seems more than acceptable honestly.
3 complete seasons is pretty acceptable for Harley Quinn of all people. Hell the finale of last season would have been fine for an ending. This season and any that may potentially come after is just a victory lap.

Young Justice revival is the biggest monkey paw I've ever witnessed

Yeah. I think Doom Patrol deserves a final season as they just actually became the Doom Patrol.

>Surviving:
Titans
Doom Patrol
Peacemaker
Harley Quinn
The Flash
Aquaman
Shazam
Black Adam

>Axed
Green Lantern TV show in production
Blue Beetle (Currently early filming)
Zatanna (Pre production)

Remember, Batgirl got cancelled because it was too low-budget for a WB theatrical release, but too high-budget to put on Netflix. They take a huge loss by finishing a film and not recouping any of the cost through releasing it, but they figure that is a smaller loss than spending all that money on advertising.

Black Adam and The Flash… they've probably spent enough on them now that not releasing would cost them a lot more than releasing.

Tiny Toons is taking that title

I can see Peacemaker maybe making it. That first season got them fuckloads of goodwill and everyone was talking about the opening credits, if nothing else. Anything past that is up in the air.

Doom Patrol, I'm amazed it made it past the pilot episode, every season's been a mad fever dream. It's exactly the kind of show streaming was made for - too weird to pick up a steady TV-viewing fanbase, but different enough to get a devoted and loyal online fandom, so it's fucked.

Our Flag has also been ridiculously popular and, again, has an insanely devoted following. That one could honestly go either way.

Harley is probably one of the most popular HBO Max shows they have. I can see them keeping it, if only because merch sales have been good.

Movies, I can see being delayed for at least a few months. I'm thinking Aquaman 2 at least will be delayed til Octoberish, same with Shazam 2. Black Adam will probably just play in cinemas for a week or two before coming out on streaming. I don't think we'll see anything new be announced until the end of the year though.

>Movies are going to be fine you fucking moron. If they were heading to theaters and had a big budget they're going to theaters.

So I'm guessing this is the first time you're hearing about the Batgirl movie then?

Idk, the man said “anything scripted is gone” on HBOmax. I think it’s way more than you hope.

If Flash gets released (and that's a pretty big 'if' right now) I can see people going to see it because they heard of Miller and all that nonsense. That story's probably more interesting than the movie, we all know it's just going to be 180 minutes of Barry Allan as played by Millennial Woody Alan

please god let them kill titans. That show is a abomination.

Green Lantern has already been scrapped and the Blue Beetle director liked a tweet calling the new heads morons so eecpect that to be scrapped

Canceled, character reworked into movies.
>Titans
Black lead, canceled.
>Young Justice
Woke to the extreme, canceled.
>Doom Patrol
Gays everywhere, canceled.
>Peacemaker
White lead, but the showrunner is a woke groomer. On the fence.
>Harley Quinn
Lesbians, canceled.

Lead makes the libs seethe, sequel greenlit.
Remains on schedule, Amber Heard tracks well with conservative females.
Literally who, shelve it.
Token release, minimal advertising, hope everyone forgets.
>Blue Beetle (Currently early filming)
Literally who, canceled.
Can't market a female superhero, cancel it.

Attached: David_Zaslav_in_2020.jpg (456x562, 64.19K)

I'm curious about Hellblazer/Constantine, Justice League Dark and Stargirl, though the last one is actually from CW.

>winning time is safe

whew

this Zaslav fella sounds based