Are there any consistently good comic runs at the moment...

Are there any consistently good comic runs at the moment? I just want to subscribe to something and not have to sift through everything that’s out every week.

Attached: EA40E97F-CD71-43E6-86A7-835F5E801D50.jpg (1351x2048, 821.29K)

Moon Knight

Jeremy Adams run on The Flash has been one of the best DC books consistently, at one point it got stuck as a part of crossover and just did it’s own thing the entire issue

No.

No. Read old comics.

Is it better than Waid's?

Is it better than Moench's? Ellis'? Lemire's?

Hard to say it’s still fairly early in it’s run but it’s definitely one of the Top Runs so far

no but its good, why do you insist on being such an irritating faggot

>no
THEN IT'S NOT WORTH READING.

Are you retarded?

If it's not better than Waid's overblown mediocrity, why the FUCK should anyone touch it?

I’m interested as well, haven’t read anything in like 5 years. Going to try Immortal Hulk. Man I miss Waid’s Daredevil. Anything as good as that since?

I like the Flash
I liked Robin but I think its ending

You could’ve just said Yes, it would’ve saved you time and precious brain power that you so surely lack.

You asked for consistently good books and The current Flash book by Adams is consistently good. You want to be a bitch with super high standards that clearly no one can match that’s your problem

This Superman Space Age comic was wack.

Thanks for the recs. I forgot I made this thread kek.

Attached: X-CELLENT #5.jpg (1773x2700, 1000.45K)

Moon Knight and Strange, both by Jed MacKay. Strange has only had 4 issues so far but it's been consistently enjoyable with the art being somewhat lacking

The Flash by Jeremy Adams has been great, probably the best DC book since the start of Infinite Frontier

X-Men Red and Immortal X-Men have both been very strong even though they are just on their 5th issues and are tying into the Avengers/Eternals/X-Men crossover

Ewing is also doing a follow-up to his Defenders mini from last year which was great, so I expect it to be as good. He is also doing an Ant-Man mini which just launched but the first issue was great

I would recommend Daredevil but reading that would require you to catch up on the previous run and both Devil's Reign mini as well as Woman Without Fear, but you can give it a try

Waid's Batman/Superman

Carnage, Venom and Ghost Rider have been ok so far.

Detective Comics with Ram V and Batman with Chip Zdarsky. I think Ram V is doing a three issue thing with detective comics. After that’s over I’m not buying new issues. Don’t know how long chip is working for. If you don’t know Batman stuff then check out Beware the Eye of Odin.