Rob Liefeld talking about Rob Liefeld

Rob Liefeld talking about Rob Liefeld

Attached: F4F187B7-F8AB-45FF-B46F-52BD5A1FF0B4.jpg (1242x316, 126.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RmLFGWAyajU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's right, because it takes one to know another.

OP is a seething faggot

Reminder that Rob had no problem working with tranny chaser and furry gen x/millennial creators. Twitter just made young millenials/zoomers lazy.

Hi Rob

You don't have to be Rob Liefeld to know that OP is a faggot.

He's been consistently shit at drawing for 30 years straight, but when it comes to the industry Liefeld is usually 100% right

They just don't like getting directions from someone who's not a very good artist despite being in the industry for decades.

Attached: FY7430ZXoAE0aAv.jpg (974x950, 212.33K)

He blocks people over very mild disagreements about comics. It could be that he's just overly sensitive.

>He's been consistently shit at drawing for 30 years straight
LIES

Attached: liefeld-sama2.jpg (3000x2171, 1.28M)

Which is retarded, working for a company means taking directions from people who are bad artists or non artists.

Rob thread?

Attached: arms.png (990x1400, 2.13M)

He's consistently inconsistently bad at proportions.

I don't know. Artist like Rob had their peak during the worst era of comics in the 90s and they nearly bankrupt these companies.

How dare you?!

Attached: prophet_liefeld.jpg (567x878, 177.47K)

And that is from the guy who can't draw feet or human anatomy even if his life depends on it... things are really bad them

>Rob Liefeld has nothing to offer. It's as plain as bacon on your plate. He has nothing to offer. He cannot draw. He can't write. He is a young boy almost, I would expect, whose culture is bubble gum wrappers, Saturday morning cartoons, Marvel Comics; that's his culture... I see nothing in his work that allows me to even guess that there's any depth involved in that person that might come to the fore given time.
Barry Windsor-Smith, 1996

I think Rob Liefeld's art looks badass and I'm tired of pretending it doesn't.

Rob is a cool guy and his style has soul... fuck the haters and feet-fags.

Based
youtu.be/RmLFGWAyajU

Attached: McFarlane-Lee-Liefeld-1200x993.jpg (960x794, 91.91K)

Right? I mean look at this! It just looks cool. Sorry, it just does

Attached: 7baf374843dcbd2ecd844237a685efc9.jpg (420x651, 57.18K)

>soul
It's the exact opposite of soul, it's the same over-designed crap you see in many Japanese video game designs. As explained here by Stan Lee why it doesn't work well

Yes

That's one reason Japanese video games are better. They're more willing to go over-the-top as long as it's fun.

*high five*

Attached: perspective nightmare.png (1058x1407, 2.97M)

>it's the same over-designed crap you see in many Japanese video game designs.
In other words, it's soul.

>it looks shiny so it's soul

Cable is peak Liefeld design and you cannot say that his design doesn't have that soul.

Attached: perspective nightmare.png (1600x715, 2.17M)

But he's unironically right though