Is nerfing Hulk to this degree and just making him green Mark Ruffalo really the best the MCU could have done with his...

Is nerfing Hulk to this degree and just making him green Mark Ruffalo really the best the MCU could have done with his character? I actually am looking forward to She Hulk and everything about the show including Jen looks cool to me save for the butchering of the Hulk. He was the most entertaining character to watch in the MCU up until phase 3 thanks to his animalistic action scenes, and now we lost out on all of that. Banner should be the nuclear option and absolutely the strongest Avenger to balance out how unstable he is.

Is there any chance of a reset for Hulk at this point, or am I coping. How'd they handle the change from Professor Hulk to normal Hulk in the comics?

Attached: hulk.jpg (2071x823, 97.7K)

This why Norton Hulk was better.

lol no

Based.

>Is there any chance of a reset for Hulk at this point

I feel like its easy for them to do that, i mean he turned back into Banner and it eventually fixed his fucked up arm.

Hulk peaked with Eric Bana

Just to be clear Jen IS canonically better than Bruce, and MCU Hulk was a fucking mess even before this. But what happened, besides Ruffalo phoning it in, was Disney watering down the character to pure comedic value due to an inability to create solo films for profit. They didn’t want to invest

>looking forward to mcu products

Attached: disgust and cringe.jpg (680x383, 25.74K)

Came here to say this, Norton Hulk just made the title character a stupid werewolf-esque monster man so Norton could mug the camera to his satisfaction. Fuck Norton and fuck that version of the Hulk.

Do you mean canoncically as in the MCU? Because pretty sure in the comics Hulk is leagues above her in strength. I wouldn't be surprised though if what you say is true in the MCU.

>But what happened, besides Ruffalo phoning it in, was Disney watering down the character to pure comedic value due to an inability to create solo films for profit.
Sort of inclined to agree here. Hulk did some fun stuff in Ragnarok, but ultimately what that movie proved is that he's indeed weaker than Thor and he didn't even get to fight Hela or have more than one exchange with Surtur (bummed that never was a fight considering it was in the teaser trailers and Thor vs Hela and Hulk vs Surtur happening at the same time would've been awesome even if it sounds stupid).

Hulk was never going to be this core, awesome-guy leading powerhouse in the MCU because contractual rights have been tied up since the 90's.
It's a dayum shame but the price to free up the character just isn't worth it.

This design is better than what we currently have in the MCU and arguably even better than what they had in the Avengers (although that Hulk still had the feral look to him to a lesser degree). Touch up the effects to make him blend in with the environment a bit better and he'd look incredible.

Attached: the-hulk-2000.jpg (2000x1333, 231.85K)

Hulk of the North Star is a shitty, shitty design.
Hulk isn't supposed to look like a green bodybuilder at maximum SWOLE.

>oh no i'm mad at fictional characters

Norton gets mogged by Eric Bana

He doesn't need to be a lead character, he wasn't even like that in the Avengers. He just needs to be the strongest Avenger and the ultimate weapon for the team. Like what's the point of Hulk if Carol and Thor are stronger and Shuri and Reed are smarter than Banner?

>He just needs to be the strongest Avenger and the ultimate weapon for the team.
Which relegates him to even LESS usage: see Captain Marvel.
Thor was like this in the classic Avengers comics, always "off dealing with Asgard shit" whenever villains who weren't Cosmic-tier were threatening.

Hulk has the benefit of him being unhinged and hard to control, though. That was always the tradeoff for him and it makes sense. I like the idea of having a final gambit type character like Hulk. His re-entrance in The Avengers to punch the Leviathan was way better than Captain Marvel's entrance in Endgame for that reason. The latter should've been there from the start, whereas the former is still pretty much uncontrollable.

>Thor was like this in the classic Avengers comics, always "off dealing with Asgard shit" whenever villains who weren't Cosmic-tier were threatening.
He's still like this in the MCU though, we don't really see him fight anything except aliens and cosmic stuff save for that one scene in Age of Ultron against Hydra.

The Hulk you want spent more time FIGHTING the Avengers than teaming up with them.
Comic-style Hulk would have been in the original Avengers movie, pissed off somewhere, and had a couple solo films punching super-strong monsters and maybe the Leader.

That's still monstrously better than what we have now where Hulk is just a nothing character who's five minutes from passing the mantle to his cousin.

Movie Thor was in every fight the Avengers had, reminding you that Civil War was Captain America 3 and I doubt Thor would fight his friends over a political contract.

>Bruce holding back on Jen to teach her how to be a Hulk even though he never wanted to be a Hulk
>Jen being a better Hulk because she doesn't have the same baggage as Bruce
both could be true but only one hurts my male feelings and I have to complain on Any Forums.

Attached: 1645593488308.png (429x474, 261.86K)

Even from the trailer it's pretty clear she's just interesting in being Sexy Green Lawyer who occasionally gets in a fite with an old rival.

I see nothing to indicate she's going to be fighting Kang.