Villanous

>Written for literal kids
>This character is constantly on screen
Not saying kids can't handle it, but such designs arent usually shown to them.
At least today.
It makes me interested, did this show always had this age rating in mind or it ws more like VIsv's stuff initially?

Attached: villainous-miss-heed.gif (344x640, 1.29M)

It was always for kids but CN LA knows coomers sell.
Also she only appeared in 1 episode, Demencia is the coom demon

This animation is really awkward in places, mostly when trying to swap from one set of assets to another

>such designs arent usually shown to them.

Attached: ww.png (717x924, 323.73K)

>such designs aren't usually shown to them.

Attached: sm.jpg (1280x720, 102.06K)

>At least today.
Gonna cut you off with obvious implied context before you sperg out and dump dozens of unrelated pictures

should have clarified: today

WW only apperas in pg13 stuff last time i checked or looks like a stick figure

No wait
I HAVE CLARIFIED
FUCKING MORONS LEARN TO READ

The implied context is a character men lust after?

Attached: hn.jpg (650x453, 55.37K)

The implied context is that there's been a huge dampening on male-gaze female designs and a huge push for non-heteronormative designs and relationships over the past decade and a half. Basically a massive overcorrection

Attached: lb.jpg (700x1120, 43.73K)

Attached: Miss Heed stream.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

The Heed Instagram account I think only got away with the fanservice because it’s a parody of real life girl influencers, who kids follow already and do way more sexual stuff than Heed did. In the show Heed doesn’t do too much fanservice beyond her base design being super hot, but does talk incredibly seductively. And I’m sure censors cant ban tones of voices as long as the dialogue is appropriate.
The real impressive stuff this show sneaked in is the vagina bones in Demencia and Glo, where they’re part of their character design. I have not seen that in any other modern cartoon for kids

>did this show always had this age rating in mind
Probably. I seem to recall that sex in pop culture and advertising for all ages seems to be more normalized in Central and South America. I've seen ads for kids candy where it's clear they're implying fellatio.
I'll try to see if I can find some sources.

>vagina bones
Do you mean pelvis? There are no bones in the vagina desu, unless you count a 'boner' which is only there occasionally.

Attached: vagina.bone.jpg (1280x853, 139.7K)

Attached: 1644500133580.gif (250x189, 884.95K)

>Newest Scooby Doo coomered up the character designs
Where have you been?

Attached: EYAsxMPVAAAL4-8.jpg (1920x1080, 229.11K)

how? fred looks worse

>>This character is constantly on screen
I haven't seen it yet but didn't the coomers complain that she had very little screentime?

kek.

Pecs got bigger and check out that implied bulge.