THERE'S STILL HOPE

For a good babs in big screen

Attached: actor-sadie-sink-392601_large.jpg (426x600, 63.1K)

Babsgirl is a shitty character no matter which skin color she has

that camel toe is so beautiful i want this batgirl to make me her batdildo

I still want a Molly Babs. Even as Oracle to the other Batgirls.

Attached: mctziiboq7d91.jpg (295x368, 17.58K)

I think Zoey Deutch still wants to be Batgirl

Attached: 9a5b79403cbf96a8813bd166092a2a39.jpg (728x1023, 115.82K)

what a slut

Yes. To make a theatrical DCSHG movie.

The movie getting axed is supposed to be a huge loss for Babsgirl fans, and yet I feel like we've won.

Bitch just wants a job period

Nepotism cunt

That’s definitely the silver lining of this whole thing. I know the movie was probably going to suck, but I was kind of looking forwards to seeing how it played out for better or for worse. Still, it’s not a good time to be a Babsgirl fan.

Attached: 7DF4B8AE-0C2E-46AC-8E1B-7267DEC8125E.jpg (990x1504, 487.06K)

Bullet dodged, considering it's connection to flashpoint and the Harley writer. And I can definitely do without a live action burnside suit.

It's practically finished. It'll either be put up for streaming eventually or leaked like Wolverine Origins.

>Still, it’s not a good time to be a Babsgirl fan.
I mean, it's for the best. I wouldn't want Babs to get Catwoman 2004 treatment that implodes the Batgirl brand completely. Maybe it's better for Babs to fade into the background for a few years, if it means then we get someone who actually cares about the character and gives us a decent movie. And if not, well, it's not like things can get any worse, right?
Now, we can only go up.

It IS a great time to be a babsgirl fan, this movie was going to be a fucking disaster for babs character just like catwoman almost destroyed Selina's character back in 2004 and it took years to see Selina getting the spotlight again in comics
C'mon can you look at that and say this is the babsgirl you wanted to see in her big screen debut ?

Attached: images (18).jpg (139x247, 12.3K)

Sadie is addicted to BBC, she's literally the perfect choice to play a faithful version of babs

I guess Leslie Grace is a really nice girl and she was having fun on set, but holy shit, she's a miscast.

to all the retarded Any Forumsmblr contrarians:

why shouldn't barbara gordon be played by a hot redhead instead of an ugly ass muttoid negroid mexicanoid uggo?

Attached: 1584474348098.jpg (1200x1816, 300.48K)

Same, she seems to be a really nice person and I hope she may get another role as a heroine since seems to be her childhood dream but she just wasn't made to play babs

Because race isn’t important to her character

the way she looks is important, isn't it? a fat ass landwhale wouldn't be able to play her, would she?

Attached: 8020FF22-A2F1-400C-92A8-F7E7A232219B.jpg (554x554, 23.95K)

HOLY SHIT SHUT UP SNYDERFAG IT'S BAD ENOUGH THE FILM WAS CANCELLED NOW YOU EVIL FUCKS HAVE TO STOMP ON IT

Considering the character is a Martial artist who jumps rooftops, it would be awkward if she were fat.

and considering the character is white, it would be silly for her to be a darkie, i mean she's a crimefighter.

Do you want to know something, Barbara Gordon has always been a shit character no one cared about her except latex girl power fetishists. That's it. And she lost that once she became a shitty cripple who needs to be appreciated for her genius. Something I assure you no normal dude seeks in a female character. Dudes want physical hotness and agreeable personalities two things Barbara lacks. Especially the latter because Barbara is more famous for having a horrible petty spiteful hideous cunt personality that adds stress to everyone's lives. This was even jealous at one point that Cass had the nerve to be Batgirl. Barbara Gordon has always been shit. And no one really gives a damn about her.

The only members of the Bat Family that people care about are Alfred, maybe Dick Grayson and maybe Jason Todd due to the bad guy aura that he has. The rest are garbage.

Her being white doesn’t influence in her character.

I'd love to see if you would be saying that shit if they make duke and tim fox whites and cass a blue-eyes blonde girl

Yes it shouldn’t matter.