Gunnerkrigg Court

Chapter 86: Page 3

Things continue to unfold

gunnerkrigg.com/

Attached: 00002658.jpg (600x849, 207.67K)

terrible

Wrong comic. Let a pro handle this:

>Gunnershit Fail

Janet's smart to avoid attending the rapture.

does it really matter at this point
questionable court or gunnershit content is a terrible webcomic

You're a terrible webcomic.

I wish
I would have a huge cult following of weirdos

Oh, good, they brought Jesus.

Attached: jesus.jpg (102x143, 4.39K)

Not until we get girls with tits larger than their heads and robots that actually look like twinks.

we already have trans robots

We do have both of those things tho.

Only Jerrek is close and he's not even an actual robot. GC just has white girl shenanigans.

Jerrek's hot tho.

I don't remember which one of them is Janet. Is that the girl with the robot boyfriend? The girl that was revived with magic after Loup attacked? A large cast only works when we spend enough time with all of them to make them stick.

She is the headmaster's daughter.
Janet Llanwellyn, William Winsbury's girlfriend.
As a running gag, all of their friends think they are joking about being a couple.
She is good at sports, specifically, she seems to have pinpoint aim. Curiously, this is an ability that William coincidentally also possesses. We do not know yet if either of their abilities are supernatural.

Going off of this page, it seems likely that the court considers her ability supernatural and therefore she isn't invited to cross the 'ocean', despite some deal that her father made with them.
Would you like some more carrots and sweet peas? Yes you would! Here comes the airplane!

Lmao

>Would you like some more carrots and sweet peas? Yes you would! Here comes the airplane!
Is this a fetish?

Some people never had a fulfilling childhood and tend to infantilize others for that very reason.

yes

Who the hell is Janet

No, what I did was make a joke about spoon feeding a baby or very young toddler.

Questionable Content is a special kind of terrible where it objectively has fucking nothing going for it but characters people want to fuck, and even then the characters look and act like shit and the people in those threads have even lower standards than here. Say what you want about GKC but it's still better than that shit, I'd go so far as to say that QC is the worst actually popular webcomic that gets posted here.

Oh, thanks user.
>She is the headmaster's daughter.
>She is good at sports, specifically, she seems to have pinpoint aim. Curiously, this is an ability that William coincidentally also possesses.
Where are these mentioned? I have no memory of this part.

And you told me she was on morale duty. This is why you always get 2 people on the job. Now bring Jones there asap this man is going to explode.