Walk With Me Any Forums

New Short

youtube.com/watch?v=xDwRpJZVQ7o

Attached: walk with me.png (1432x972, 839.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LMaC6TlyACs?t=1149
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I find it cute she waited for us.

I like how the creator uses Silent Hill music

youtu.be/LMaC6TlyACs?t=1149

So what is going on here? Is it a mimic that lured the viewer? She doesn't wear robes and we have seen a robed character in previous shorts whose face was obscured by a hood.

Would you fallow her?

Of course. Would be very rude not to follow.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

There's literally nothing stopping me from wanting to be with her.

she cute

Oh a new animation came out? Let's have a drink!

Attached: 1659305727822434.jpg (1653x1666, 682.75K)

Yes!

Oh boy!
Agreed, was the first thing I noticed.

Without hesitation

If I'm already stuck in that creepy corridor, for better or worse, she's my only friendly companion. Even if she turns into walking corpses, its still better then being alone there.
Also, hand holding.

Naturally.

Sex

2002 DeviantArt emo-core is an aesthetic now?

Is this recent? if so the artist channels some real good "mid 00's newgrounds" vibes

No it was in 2002 you dip

00's nostalgia is gonna be all the rage this decade, if it gives us some return of scene-emocore gals and aesthetics I'm all for it

I just hope it isn't treated like some fotm marketing trend.

Oh it will be, but I'm holding out hope for the few niche circles that will treat it right
80's nostalgia in the 2010's gave us endless of shitty movie remakes and pandering, but it also gave us stuff like synthwave and Hotline Miami

I think the 00s were more influenced by the 80s. A lot of games from the time were copycatting 80s films, such as GTA:VC which was basically a Scarface videogame or Halo which heavily drew from Predator. A ton of the music was also pretty inspired by rock from the 80s. If there's one thing I do look forward to is some sort of punk/emo/metal rock revival, but I'm barely seeing anything of the sort.

Personally I'd love some of the real gritty D&B from the super early 00's to make a comeback