The Flash costs upwards of 300m

This is a BIG one. It's coming out whether you like it or not.

Attached: LOL.jpg (901x377, 41.58K)

Are they going to set up a trap to catch Erza during the premier?

and then write it off on their taxes as they helped the government catch a federal fugitive

They will lose money regardless
Ezra's behavior has sunk that film and made it apparent that they are all morons

Can a movie starring a wanted criminal earn over 800 mil? Cuz thats what it'll take to break even, let alone make a profit.

>implying you can catch The Flash

How the fuck did this hapoen?

Attached: 1659483553643478.gif (498x264, 1.91M)

Which part?

>hollywood

The movie won't even gross $300 million.

Blowing all that money on a Flash movie, I'm assuming

Well, this was meant to usher in a new era. This was gonna be THE movie, the one that finally turns the DCEU around. They went all in on it.

it's most likely adding up the budget of every time the movie almost started then didn't, every director and writer who quit, every location and set that had to be scrapped, etc. so even if the finished movie was really an 80 million production, they're counting all the money wasted before it

Just AI replace his face and dub over his lines. This isn’t hard or expensive. Retarded ass fucking executives.

If he actually ends up killing someone, it won't even gross $3.50

What, like they did with Cavill's mustache? Remember that?

> cardboard cut-out of an androgynous Hispanic man holding a bag of coke over a trapdoor

Attached: grinch.gif (500x363, 423.93K)

Miller's playing three separate characters in the movie.

is he STILL on the run?

Yup.

>person comes in acting like they're a genius when they have no idea what they're talking about
I mean-
DAMN WHY DIDN'T WE THINK OF THAT??

that's why they call him the flash

Yeah probably another Superman Returns budget situation

That's what Ezra said

Attached: IT WAS ME ARNOLD.jpg (400x400, 86.17K)