Capeshit is finally dying

Capeshit is finally dying.

Attached: 1659475769006859.jpg (720x1084, 285.72K)

i would actually sacrifice anything to see the marvel cinematic universe die

more like the Big two is turning into a monolith. DCEU is basically dead.

>a single movie is cancelled
>therefore the genre is dead
seriously why is the internet full of retards who love to apply this shit level of logic everything?

omg one woke or right wing thing did poorly therefore its all completely over now

This the rippaverse cinematic universe will draw more than these shitters Peter Thiel will provide funding

>redhead erasure
good, get woke go broke

This. Good riddance.

Let me guess.
You were one of the people in the thread earlier calling everyone a retard and saying that the announcement was fake.

How awful was that movie?

You've seen the trash that gets released these days so how fucking shit was this movie

Just put it on blu-ray/dvd

Nah it's just DC being DC again.

>How awful was that movie?
>You've seen the trash that gets released these days so how fucking shit was this movi

Seriously, this thing had to be a huge dumpster fire for Zazslav to think it would damage the brand and give it the 1994 FF treatment and not dump it HBOMax.

They're probably heavily backtracking the Michael Keaton-Replacing-Batfleck thing.

I wouldn't doubt that right now they're not only reshooting Aquaman 2's cameo, but also reshooting the Flash with the extra time, and removing Keaton from the end sequence of that movie, maybe even replacing Ezra at the end. It's awful suspicious timing that Grant Gustins show is slated to send soon.

My bet is we get a totally fresh reboot of the universe with Affleck and Caville getting fresh start movies to restablish the Justice Leagues history. (Keep broad strokes like them forming to fight Steppenwolf in their first meeting as the League)

Nature is healing.

My bet is they are putting the DCEU to bed for years after current projects. We will find out tomorrow.

What the fuck do I watch now
Literally the only reason I pay to see a movie

And no unless its everything everywhere all at once I aint watching artsy shit Scorsese

Next time, Warner bring in an actress with curves, tits, ass with muscles with legs and that has at least a notion of dance to do amazing fight scenes, Michelle Yeoh never practiced martial arts but she was a dancer and did amazing martial arts movies in China, choose the best directors and only shot when you have a good script or continue in the Disney shadow

Attached: ace884a29f5ecc0b31052cafcaff677d.jpg (960x960, 192.69K)

her best friend in the movie was a trannie?

>DC fucks up again
>"capeshit is finally dying"
lmao

Attached: highest grossing films 10 january 2022.jpg (735x1481, 404.82K)

Every time a capeshit project gets cancelled an angel gets its wings.

Attached: clarence.jpg (191x264, 8.97K)

And in the comics too.
It was a Gail Simone idea.
Gail Simone is batshit insane.

I wish. Shame about DC tho.

RIP

Damn. Better add this one to the list

Attached: WhiteCharactersReplacedByNiggers2.jpg (460x586, 80.24K)

Self inflicted by their own shoddy production standards, good.