Every single upcoming or currently airing Any Forums content on HBO Max is getting scrapped

>Every single upcoming or currently airing Any Forums content on HBO Max is getting scrapped
Holy...

Attached: 1659477743528030.jpg (900x900, 65.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/08/02/batgirl-movie-gets-shelved-by-warner-bros-source/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Woah

>Warners has also decided to shelve the $40 million animated feature Scoob!: Holiday Haunt.

Is the Scoob animated universe over? Where else will we get our Brown Velma now that Scoob is over?

Attached: Scoob.jpg (1013x1500, 475.67K)

Are streaming platforms competing to see how kill their animation stuff faster or something?

Prepare for CN Real 2.0

the total drama seasons are canceled aren't they

Source?

New York Post

>Discovery going all in on unscripted.

what does discovery even show

I only watch old kino

Not primal

>Summer Camp Island's final season is finished
>we know it's finished because it was supposed to come out this summer and the delay was announced 2-3 days before the scheduled release date
>the delay is for all the way to 2023
>the final season won't survive the merger
Summer Camp Island is the most cursed show in all of existence.

nypost.com/2022/08/02/batgirl-movie-gets-shelved-by-warner-bros-source/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

>he DC Comics film “Batgirl” will be completely “shelved” by Warner Bros., a top Hollywood source told The Post.he reportedly $70 million movie (the source said the budget was actually more than $100 million), which was doing test screenings for audiences in anticipation of a late 2022 debut, Those tests were said to be so poorly received by moviegoers that the studio decided to cut its losses and run, for the sake of the brand’s future. It’s a DC disaster.

It is inarguably over

I AM JACKING OFF

Attached: cindy_naked_by_darth19_df820i3-fullview.jpg (800x450, 56.74K)

Well there, I say there you go. Cartoons aren't enough to support a company in the long run and nobody cares for DC. They let their IPs die and now Warner's future is about as rough as a junkyard full of broken glass.

People pay streaming to watch original shit?

The American animation industry is just dying.
This is what happens when your entire industry doesn't really have a set audience it wants to appeal to and basically just makes stuff that the creators and their friends like.

What exactly happened?

tfw inflation and rising interest rates kill the cash flow that sustains your low-profit industry

>Genndy gets his PPG and Foster's revivals approved
>Timm gets to do his new Batman series
>everything is cancelled next week
On the plus side that awful Velma show is getting canned too.

Reboots are saving the industry

I see nothing but wins here

>there's a chance Unicorn and future seasons of Primal will be cancelled

Attached: 1430475240140.jpg (1920x1082, 158.77K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Warneer brothers has cancelled Batgirl, the $80 million dollar movie that just finished shooting. They're not going to release it period, despite spending $80 million on it. The Scoob sequel is cancelled. Close Enough is cancelled. . Time Travellers Wife is cancelled. Basically, a bunch of Any Forums stuff is cancelled.

>On the plus side that awful Velma show is getting canned too.

Source? They literally showcased it in the WBD Upfront?

The “tests where poorly received” thing is flase, it was average at best

Attached: 11736DE0-7E98-45B4-9A29-B0F4D7EE6564.jpg (1082x431, 238.96K)

>Genndy gets his PPG and Foster's revivals approved
McCracken actually. Genndy has Unicorn: Warriors Eternal coming up.

I assume it has something to do with the Discovery merger?

they do the guy fieri shows I think

SCOOB is canceled, Velma is still ongoing.

Attached: Scoob Velma.jpg (1280x720, 378.76K)

This was a lie lmao

Attached: E1476B46-F3D8-4FD3-B5AD-AFBD119D3B9A.jpg (1178x1015, 887.37K)

>Warneer brothers has cancelled Batgirl, the $80 million dollar movie that just finished shooting
Has a movie this expensive ever been shelved before? Like, I get not wanting to spend the marketing money to release it in theaters, but not even shoving it onto a streaming platform so that they'll at least make some ROI?