>co-created Batman the Animated Series
>wrote Pup Named Scooby Doo and 13 Ghosts
>created Pinky and the Brain
>created Freakazoid
>created Histeria!
>21st century starts
>creates nothing and fades away in obscurity
What happened?

Attached: 71332755-07EF-4ADD-9D09-7CA19E545A91.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

Those shows were mediocre at best to downright unwatchable at worst.
Even as a kid I actively avoided them unless there was nothing else on.

He moved on. What did Bob Kane do after creating Batman? Co-create an obscure cartoon about a spy and that's it.

Nigga you're 12

His jokes were dated by 1995, no wonder kids just wanted to watch Pokémon in 99. I don’t t know who the fuck Jerry Lewis is, Tom, I was 7 years old back then.

Those shows are near identical in terms of humor.

You forgot to include Road Rovers faggot

user I get it for Tiny Toons and Histeria and Scooby Doo, but there's no way you're gonna win telling me that Batman TAS is "mediocre at best"
I must say though that the typical Ruegger style of humor got old pretty fast.

I don't know, what are the last 6 iconic classic shows that you created? Maybe he had enough money at that point that he stopped even giving a shit.

How many creators have more than 6-12 shows that they created that people agree are all successful? Don't most people only have a handful, or even just one, and that's if your lucky? How many people had a successful career in the business without ever being a creator or co-creator, much less or anything that anyone remembers three decades later, much less bothers to reboot? I mean I could be wrong, but how many creators/showrunner can you list more than 12 shows that they creator that everyone here will agree they're all-time classics, is that actually normal? Because I run across people who everyone considers really successful show just never get a show for whatever reason or if they do it's not something most people have heard of, but they're still rare success stories.

Pokemon shamed him out of the industry.

How did people in 1999 feel about Pokemon basically taking over KidsWB?

>but there's no way you're gonna win telling me that Batman TAS is "mediocre at best"

I would say that Histeria can be labeled a failure and maybe the Scooby DOo shows (were they failues, though?) but I don't think that you can agree Batman: The Animated Series, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Tiny Toons, and Freakazoid weren't considered successes and memorable by a lot of people. I hope I don't need to explain why people think B:tAS was but they wouldn't have bothered to reboot the others if nobody anywhere remembered them and Freakazoid had a cameo not long ago on TTG. TTG is total shit, but it's also successful as butthurt as that makes everyone, and these shows are from fucking 30 years ago. It they were totally obscure no one anywhere would remember them after just one or two years.

That's the standard of the industry. Old cartoonists become washed up and don't do anything of note while newer ones like Genndy, Butch, Stephen, Seth and Craig rise up and become big names.

I used to think Spielberg created all those shows just b/c they had his name on it.

Boomers hated it, kids loved it. The amount of boom boom seethe over Pokémon was amazing. So many shows saying it was a fad that died decades ago while Pokémon persists.

He's the "executive producer," you know, the guy who talks with the big heads and signs the checks.

EVen for them, I wonder how normal it is to make more than maybe 3-5 shows that EVERYONE agrees are all-time great classics? Craig had PPG and Foster's Home, but WOY and Kid Cosmic both seems considered more obscure. Genndy had Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, Clone Wars for sure but Primal doesn't seem universally known. And these are like "the all-time greats of all time" and incredibly rare and unusual for their success, they're like legends.

OP makes it sound like you need to have several dozen shows that you created that are the greatest successes and more meorable shows of all time that all of Any Forums will agree are all0time classics to be a success, but how normal is that? It's hard for me off the top of my head to think of a whole list of people who have made 25 shows that everyone everywhere remembers and Any Forums will agree are GOAT. Is that somehow normal, who are you talking about?

The same way people felt when Power Rangers overtook TMNT.

This was the last thing he has done and it flopped because it was on Disney XD.

Attached: 49505B1A-38A4-4B94-B92B-EBD003FF46F7.jpg (960x1440, 373.01K)

It was never good

cool mccool was my fuckin jam, bros. should've got 3 seasons at least.

In more than one show, Spielberg is mocked as that guy who put his name in the show and that's it. It's like a running gag. I guess the writers need to lose steam after Spielberg was constantly asking them to add more Elmyra

Isn't WB the owner of all those shows? Not sure how much Ruegger gets from Tiny Toons, Animaniacs and Pinky & The Brain but screwing the creators and taking full credit for their ideas is the American way. That's how comics & cartoons were made

Attached: edison.jpg (211x260, 9.13K)

You wanna know the worst part? Because it says "Steven Spielberg presents", many assume he made it, so few give credit to the right man.

None of those shows are regarded as particularly successful except for Animaniacs and Batman (and Batman is so popular it writes itself).

Are you a commie, user?

Attached: Stan Lee.jpg (320x214, 23.94K)

Tiny Toons sold a lot of merchandise in Latin America and Japan. Especially Japan for obvious reasons. See the Konami games