SHE-HULK "Nailing It" Clip

youtube.com/watch?v=RLil-mR8YeQ

Thoughts, Any Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_TuUr6-dC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate the music, and dislike Bruce being so weak. But I like Jen.

I don’t get the booze thing though. Who boozes for the taste? Only rapists would want to have this upperhand.

I've never watched a single MCU thing but this looks funny

They gotta put Hulk out of his misery already.

>Jen can do everything Bruce can do but better despite only having her power for weeks while Bruce has had it for 15 years
Why?
Also how did Bruce get his other arm back?

Probably grew back. All he needed was time.

Because he’s weaker than when he was a rage monster. This was covered already. Is it retarded? Yes. Is it some sort of plot hole or retcon making Jen better? No.

it healed. It seems as though him being reverted back to a human helped the process

I'm expecting nothing from this show, but at least this clip isn't terrible. I'll watch it and give it fair shake, like the rest of the shows.

yeah i remember being so shocked in Shang Chi's post credit scene that he was back to being Banner.

she is better than the hulk in every way without even trying. How is this CGI so terrible though? The Ang Lee Hulk movie had better CGI

Why must every legacy character not only match the original, but be twice as good?

So like regular Jen?

Gotta setup the Next Avengers somehow

Is there a more pathetic version of Hulk than Ruffalo one?

Yeah because Bruce has been nerfed because he is Bruce, he will be strong once he Hulks out again

The CGI looks amazing, I am watching the show just for it

>The Ang Lee Hulk movie had better CGI
It absolutely did not

Disney pays shills to post here and some of the jannies are paid Disney employees. Did you know that? Isn't it silly?
It absolutely did.
youtube.com/watch?v=G_TuUr6-dC0

Attached: hulk-pelicula-2003-ang-lee-director-entrevista-cover.jpg (900x600, 133.9K)

why is this such a constant trope anyway

the new girl has to upstage the original main character i mean

>Why?
Because Bruce is always about holding back and controlling whereas Jen can go 100% without worrying about losing it and accidentally breaking a city.
In terms of power level it's usually
Smart Hulk > She Hulk > Savage Hulk