Why is this bored so fucking devoid of fun, Jesus

Why is this bored so fucking devoid of fun, Jesus

Attached: AA744755-DFD5-419B-95DD-EFD180B4060F.jpg (209x241, 7.37K)

chud from Any Forums brought their political culture war to this board

Then go back to Preddit, groomer.

You won't find it here :(

why don't you shove that phone up your ass, esl

You're just mad because we aren't falling for your degenerate brainwashing groomer troon shit. You're the one who doesn't belong here. Maybe Tumblr suits you more being a troon lover and everything.

Attached: E5Fd0dhUUAIy0Az.png (655x522, 13.28K)

Because it’s a mix bag of Any Forums tumblr, people who read comics from the 80’s and 90’s current comic book readers people who Jack it to cartoons people who claim jacking it to cartoons is wrong but still clearly do. We’re a fucked yo melting pot of flavors that don’t agree with each other it’s like cooking garlic peanut butter and anchovies together it’s gonna smell like shit.

this
Any Forums is the new Any Forums

another buzzword atleast make coherent sentence
just admit it you guys are just bunch of schizo puppet supporting republican where we all know they dont really care about you white christian american they only care about jews in israel here some schizo example one of your le based repilled member thinking the whole world population are disney employee

>SEETHING

I'm not reading all that. You lose troon. Deal with it. Cope seethe and dialte.

here tldr
stop supporting republican their number one priority are jews in israel they dont care about you white american christian

Nah you're just wrong. Trump won and will win again. I'm not gonna support BLM and their plans for white genocide. Kys troon lover.

Attached: 1652936022458.jpg (844x1022, 96.9K)

This

for fuck's sake, do you ever use commas?

coomers and puritans (and both of those groups complain about politics, ironically enough)

>brainwashing groomer shit
oh you mean like classed 2d animated disney movies with teenagers slobbering over each others' faces?

The mlp exodus proved that you could make anything you don't like go away just by screaming at it enough. Everything just declined after that culture shift.

Fpbp

Biden won

Yes. Disney is the ultimate jew who has been literally brainwashing children and grooming them for decades. They need to be stopped. But thank God the brave politicians in Florida are finally doing something about them. I usually don't like politics but DeSantis and the gop especially in Florida are doing right for America.

>bored
>devoid of fun
You don't say?

>Nah you're just wrong. Trump won and will win again. I'm not gonna support BLM and their plans for white genocide. Kys troon lover.

Attached: 1611099767075.jpg (716x487, 84.75K)

Higher concentration of females, gays, and normies.

feels like after 2015, Any Forums fell off. The culture war heating up after 2016 hurt. Now any thread is liable to derail into political bullshit. Any Forums used to be love. Now it's just everyone spewing hate.