Disney fake anime will win the Oscar

>Disney fake anime will win the Oscar
>while real anime won’t even get nominated

Attached: A0611FB4-BBF6-49A2-98FB-BB6AE8BB22AD.jpg (1200x646, 256.26K)

kek weebs btfo

just make another Spirited Away bro

1. It deserves it. 2. You still care about award shows? They are blatantly fake and hold no prestige anymore. The Will Chris slap is the fakest shit ever and a clear stunt to get people watching. The people who think the Oscars or Academy or Emmys still have any kind of weight or power behind them are the same people who think Biden is a good president and have Ukraine flags in their social media handles. They only exist to push agendas now.

>fake anime
grow up

you sound pretty angry m8 are you not feeling well

>Disney fake anime
what movie are we talking about? Did i miss something here?

The Oscars are unironically racist, but you'd have retards who deny it and get mad

Would Belle count at least? I love that film

>giving a shit about the oscars

Who cares about the ABC (owned by Disney) Oscars? The only reason people cared about the last one was because Will Smith slapped Chris Rock, other than some "controversy", manufactured or otherwise, nobody gives a damn and is losing viewers yearly.

>American awards show awards American movie
WHAT A SURPRISE!

>Voter #5: I only watch the ones that my kid wants to see, so I didn’t see [The] Boxtrolls but I saw Big Hero 6 and I saw [How to Train Your] Dragon [2]. We both connected to Big Hero 6 — I just found it to be more satisfying. The biggest snub for me was Chris Miller and Phil Lord not getting in for [The] Lego [Movie]. When a movie is that successful and culturally hits all the right chords and does that kind of box-office — for that movie not to be in over these two obscure freakin’ Chinese fuckin’ things that nobody ever freakin’ saw [an apparent reference to the Japanese film The Tale of the Princess Kaguya, as well as the Irish film Song of the Sea]? That is my biggest bitch. Most people didn’t even know what they were

Belle was pure SOVL and one of the few cases of CGI in anime not looking like absolute horseshit.

>It deserves it.
And that's how you know a post is fucking shit. You shouldn't have bothered typing out the rest.

It was submitted last year and didn’t get in.

Foreign films win all the time, including asian ones but the nips have yet to win a single oscar

Why do you even care? Even you know it's fake made up decided before even nomination bullshit. Anyone who actually cares about modern cuck award ceremonies are dumb sheep and industry shills. It's been this way for a long time, but it's been even more overly full of bullshit lately.

That's not lightyear

Who even gives a shit about the awards anymore? all anyone remembered about this year's was the slap

>It deserves it
why?