Adult Swim

Would you pay your cable company to get Adult Swim/Toonami? It used to be together, but now it's split up.

Yes. I know one of the backlights is out on my TV.

Attached: 20220801_201129.jpg (4032x2268, 1.5M)

An full adult swim channel would be 90% syndication filler. Just look at the Canadian one.

Yeah, but sometimes you just want to turn a tv on and let it play whatever.

I don't have a TV or cable because I can watch everything online

Adult Swim sold their soul to Rick and Morty garbage and cancelled the good shit like On Cinema and Decker.

>would you pay for cable?
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

people still have cable? I know rich boomer fucks still do but damn

what brand tv is it?

Adult Swim should've gone full, 100% streaming brand 10 years ago and Toonami should've been the name of their anime-specific streaming block.

Vizio. It's shit. Twas 1400 when it came out though. Replaced a 36 inch trinitron.

I used to have one, store bought new btw. had shit interface and broken tipping over after a slightly bump.

adult swim should've stopped sucking ted turner dick

You really have to pay for it? lol

Wait, what? Adult Swim and Cartoon Network are now splitting up? Is that really happening? For what cable plan?

its one of these

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 9.01.25 PM.jpg (2220x1496, 502.92K)

Ted's a relative. No. Plus, I love bison.

Steak...

>satellite

Yeah bs.

not a problem you get some hilarious stoner kids and have them watching it live and riffing on the stuff on the screen. it wouldn't be fucking hard to program for adult swim

I heard kids and fucking. What are you talking about?

why would you pay for that?
just watch antenna stuff.
shit, METV has old cartoons in the morning. the kind of shit cartoon network didn't even play.

I have a Vizio and I fucking HATE it. Giant piece of laggy Chinese garbage. Press the button on the remote for too long, it does that button 50 fucking times. Press it for 2 nanoseconds less, it doesn't do anything. I can't wait to finally put my fucking boot through that piece of shit

Attached: IMG_20200927_204201.jpg (701x960, 50.73K)