Who is the target audience?

Who is the target audience?

Attached: Screenshot_20220801-192858_Adblock Browser.jpg (1079x1854, 716.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.buzzfeed.com/collections/chikn-nuggit
youtu.be/a2XHHJQGo9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me.

my pingas

>furries grooming zoomers
tale as old as time

That artist looks like she's gonna get outted out as one soon

It's really fun. Not sure if stuff like this has a target demographic. Like it's not made by a studio. It's made by a person with maybe a small team and they just make what they want. It's just wholesome and cute and funny with a little bit of edge. I guess you could say the target Demo is tumbler or teenage girls but I like it and I am definitely not a tumbler/girl/teen.

Why would you say such a mean thing? Why do you think the artist is a groomer?

I like it. Sadly the series does it have an official name so I don't know what tag I should use on e621.

My god, I hate how much my dick loves this dragon.

>it's not made by a studio
buzzfeed owns it
shop.buzzfeed.com/collections/chikn-nuggit

This Basically grooming children into light sexualization, that eventually escalates into degeneracy.
That's how anything gets you.
First it is proposed as a joke, to test the water.
Then, someone comes saying something, only half joking regarding doing or talking about the thing.
Eventually it escalates with the thing in question not being that bad, wouldn't be bad to try it.
From there, anything goes.
Chances are, any fetishes anyone has started as a joke and were completely refused, only for people to ease more into it because "Well if so many people like it surely it can't be that bad" or "There are worse things I could be doing than X".

My dick

Furries with those hypercute styles that try hard to make cute shit are always either groomers or rampant racists, no exceptions.

>zoomers
>as old as time
Zoom Eternal

>@KyraKupetsky
>Showrunner/Animator creating @chikn_nuggit at BuzzFeed
Somehow Buzzfeed did something right.

I want to slush the fox pusshi

My favorite will always be the one where the dragon turns into a black scalie wet dream and the demon bunny looks they're about to coom fight then and there.

Someone from 2010 when this meme was still fresh.
There are a lot of people who just go LOL at random phrases.
Most of the time it's just children copying adults or other children who copied adults.
Sometimes adults never grow up in the first place and make shit like OP's image because of it. Doesn't make them any less dangerous though.
Wait but Japan exclusively uses hypercute styles especially when it's animals so that means they're...
>groomers or rampant racists
Oh wait, that just proves your point.

Attached: burns bored.jpg (573x411, 114.73K)

Iscream and Fwench Fwy are surprisingly lewd in comparison to all the others.

Attached: 1643061632794.webm (320x568, 2.49M)

youtu.be/a2XHHJQGo9g

>Who is the target audience?
Manchildren that like to get babytalked and patted in the back with every piece of media they see. But also like to get weirdly sexual or violent about it sometimes. Just like the blob fish

Also my dick

Attached: fetchmetheirsouls.png (466x347, 263.77K)

They've revealed Iscream's true form recently.

Attached: Iscream Shower.webm (720x1280, 2.58M)

i hope its the latter

that's got to be one of the most aggressively sexual animations i've ever seen

Attached: 1658684448276245.png (564x564, 364.26K)