Solutions

Stop giving these bitches your time, just turn to your homies.

Attached: IMG_20220731_060144.jpg (2270x4096, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

baptistpress.com/resource-library/news/homosexuals-more-likely-to-molest-kids-study-reports/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh so its a lifestyle choice.

Girl stuff may be complicated but gay relationships are downright abusive and petty. It's like they took the worst qualities of women and enhanced them to the point of parody.

that's lesbian relationships

As opposed to men who act like over the top queens? Get fucking real

Lesbian relationships have the highest rate of domestic abuse.

>As opposed to men who act like over the top queens?
Yes, absolutely, 100%
Queens don't hit people, but no one teaches women to keep their hands to themselves

Attached: 743e.jpg (372x356, 40.75K)

HOMIES OVER HOES
HOMIES OVER HOES

Those stats include women who have been abused prior, usually by men.

why would data about domestic abuse in lesbian relationships include a person's previous heterosexual relationships

>Just be gay.
Nah, just with focusing on your own happiness and growth will be enough.
Just don't put women on a pedestal, respect them but also respect yourself.
MGTOW

What does Wizards of the Coast have to do with this?

I don't know, what is wizards on the coast?

term for virgins who live on beachfront areas

Magic
The
Gathering
Over
Watch?

Attached: 06a.png (510x346, 209.41K)

That bunny boi though

Is it really that easy? Just go to a gay bar and wait for a twink to make a move on you?

What the fuck

Worked for me. I'm considered a 'bear' becuz my belly and some twinks go for that.

>all the gays i know are over the top news and media portrayals and whatever Any Forums says
>therefore all gays are like this

Oh look its a white knight beta orbiter
>women are perfect can do no wrong
>abusive lesbians, no it was evil men who did it
Its one thing to simp for a girl who probably wont fuck you but what kinda glue for brains paste eating retard are you to simp for women who will NEVER fuck you

That cow boi*

Gay men on average have the lowest rates of deomestic abuse among all couples including straighths, lesbians have the highest rates. However there was a 20 year long study where they looked at around 12 different married lesbians couples with kids, there wasn't a single case of abuse and they asked the children multiple times including when they became adults if they were ever sexually or physically abused and not one was. So moral of the story is, is gay relationships are safest out of all groups and lesbians are pretty bad on average but mellow out if they have kids.

baptistpress.com/resource-library/news/homosexuals-more-likely-to-molest-kids-study-reports/