Why is Marvel suddenly caring about Namor again?

Why is Marvel suddenly caring about Namor again?

ign.com/articles/namor-conquered-shores-marvel-comics-preview-post-apocalyptic

Attached: 27EDB7A5-3CEC-43D1-B041-58824D29097C.jpg (750x661, 227.2K)

>filename
>faggotry off the scale
Every time.

MCU Synergy. Namor's gonna be in Black Panther. This will make him more recognizable to the public eye. As shown by Marvel wiki, people suddenly get interested in the newest introduced characters to the MCU and want to learn more about them, Marvel hopes this translates into want to read about them. They hope by synergizing with the MCU, it'll generate more comics sales as the public will recognize those characters.

Its why all of a sudden Marvel Comics used Agatha Harkness after Wandavision came out despite only being in count on one hand amount of comics prior, or why they suddenly started using Yelena again after 15 years or so when Black Widow came out, or again with Black Widow, using Red Guardian prominently when he was a more obscure character prior.

the best part is scum like him can't even see filesnames.

Attached: OP is a faggot phoneposter.jpg (188x250, 10.11K)

Why are you asking stupid fucking questions again?

Marvel has said for years they don’t aim for synergy in the comic universe with the MCU. So stop.

Only spoilered images hide the filenames from phone posters user

He's talking about how the comics try to mirror the movies, not the other way around

So they just coincidentally used Agatha Harkness around Wandavision? A character they haven't even glanced at since like 2002 or some shit? They just on a whim decided to bring her back?

They just randomly decided to do another Thanos Infinity Stones story around the time of Infinity War? just suddenly decided it out of nowhere? They just randomly decided to start using Echo again after her own show was announced?

>hey we're going to do another boring ass story where all your favorite characters are old and broken down and depressed and dead
I'm already bored.

and making another Civil War right after the movie got annoucned.

Aquaman was a fucking joke for 50 years and his movie made a billion dollars because moms were horny for Mamoa. Marvel wants some of that

Remember when Slott swore it was just a coincidence that he had an 8 issue arc about Lizard right after ASM1 came out?

it's Christopher Cantwell what were you expecting?

Wasn't logan a shit movie?

And you believed them?

They couldn't even get Millar to do it? Sappy optimism in the face of depressing world seems really up his alley atm

Millar is doing his own stuff. I'm sure if Marvel asked him he would come back but I doubt he will

Old Man Logan and the 2017 movie has almost nothing in common.
One of my friends is still very upset there was no incest Hulk family

Considering how much they had to tone down "The Boys" are you really surprised Incest Hulk Family didn't make it?

The Inhumans was the best one. Trying to make them X-Men rip offs until Disney got the rights to X-Men in the MCU and then Inhumans got dropped hard.