Didn't appeal to girls

>didn't appeal to girls
>was too girly for boys
Who was this supposed to appeal to?

Attached: 775105A3-74B8-4961-9F25-6E4A71F8426D.jpg (500x375, 32.42K)

Me I guess because I liked it.

My dick. Bonnie awakened things in me.

Fags who want to pretend being girls?

Shego was in this show
way to show how shit your taste is

>was too girly for boys
Was it? I liked it.

This again?

Attached: 1.jpg (1242x906, 886.44K)

>didn't appeal to girls
>was too girly for boys
citation? Source? Proof? Do you have anything other than your own imagination to support those statements?

>was too girly for boys
Are you retarded, user? Boys watched shit like Powerpuff Girls, and this show wasn't even half as girly as that.

Imagine failing to get into the industry almost 20 years ago because your art is terrible and seething on internet forums about it ever since

The main character was a cheerleader who was obsessed with fashion and shopping. It was low T.

Fans of Even Stevens who wanted to keep watching Christy Carlson Romano, even if it was just her voice.

Attached: 33sETlmTmF9HbLGdXOzhD1R48Ds.jpg (2000x3000, 1.13M)

Damn, Kim looks pretty muscular here.They should've showed off her arms more.

Why does she have a mustache anyway?

She mustache you a question

Same. She was the start of my Alpha Bitch fetish.

Unironically homosexuals. They love Kim Possible.

Fuck off user, it was one of the most popular shows on Disney Channel at the time, so popular in fact, it got another season after the So The Drama, which was suppose to end the series.

>action girl
>incompetent male sidekick
in retrospect it was feminist propaganda. but it was pretty fun overall. and it was a different time. a few girl power shows were no biggie since it wasnt a norm so it was cool when it stood out.

I never watched Even Stevens and I really liked Kim's voice.
Especially when she's angry.

>reunion special never ever

>show was so fucking popular that they added a 4th season after the actual end
Dunno user

future coomers

Apparently a lot of fucking people since it became one of Disney's flagship franchises at the time and even got an additional season after it was supposed to end. Maybe we can produce things that have broader popular appeal if we don't constrain ourselves by demographic appeal and just try to produce a fun product based off of the foundation we individually choose to establish.

Attached: LOTR pippin ponder.jpg (243x300, 14.64K)

Currently rewatching it and it is unironically comfort zone, especially the german dub (which changed some stuff e.g. kim calling ron bunny sometimes, before they date)
Fun characters, character that are not just cardboard (even most of the bad guys), pop culture reference, action scenes, good musical themes and kim is fucking hot.

>didn't appeal to girls
False.
It was my favorite Disney Channel series when I was the target age. And I'm pretty sure it got huge ratings, hence the post-movie season.

Attached: Shego-Kim-Possible.jpg (500x546, 34.4K)

You're also forgetting the male sidekick being competent in some areas the action girl isn't. Shit, the finale had feminists seething because the sidekick saved the day. Not sure why this is propaganda.

this again?

Attached: 8670D174-BFE6-4A79-B4FD-6C7957679759.jpg (1242x913, 890.74K)

How did you react to ron x kim?

No one likes feminist propaganda user.

Homosexuals don't count.