"Dude it's *hyper reductive statement pointing out how ridiculous it is* stop taking it so seriously."

>"Dude it's *hyper reductive statement pointing out how ridiculous it is* stop taking it so seriously."
>"Just turn off your brain and enjoy it."
>"it ain't that serious."
>"it ain't that deep bro."
>"Why does it have to take itself seriously all the time?"
>"Just have fun."
As a writer myself, nothing pisses me off more than these phrases and they've lead to the death of good writing in general.

Attached: 1643882288983(1).png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/sWNFk70FLPSM9Ox0K7cAfA/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought he looked like slug

You made this thread before. Can we just talk about Kid Cosmic?

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/sWNFk70FLPSM9Ox0K7cAfA/type/op/
>This thread again
damn your life must fucking suck if you remake the same types of threads over and over again

Fixed a typo with the opening paragraph.

Nope. I'm having the time of my life here. Repeating threads is okay.

Am I supposed to be impressed by "anti-intellectualism is bad"
Like yeah duh no shit it's bad to be a fucking retard and everyone with a brain looks down on people who act like that but why did you make a thread about it

>defending being unoriginal
Yep you're a writer alright

>"Dude it's *hyper reductive statement pointing out how ridiculous it is* stop taking it so seriously."
true
>"Just turn off your brain and enjoy it."
also true
you dont need your brain firing on all cylinders at all times
same reason you dont critique a home cooked meal like its master chef every single time, no shame in just enjoying a nice warm bowl of chowder without questioning what the spices are, its just good to take a spoonful
>"it ain't that serious."
>"it ain't that deep bro."
both true statements
>"Why does it have to take itself seriously all the time?"
you really dont
normal people dont treat every game of sports-ball like its the big leagues
sometimes, you can have a lot of fun just whacking your ball of choice back and forth without drilling yourself
>"Just have fun."
true
enjoyment for its own sake is acceptable, healthy even
>As a writer myself, nothing pisses me off more than these phrases and they've lead to the death of good writing in general.
as a writer, you probably suck

So you can't relax and think?

Kek

>normal people dont treat every game of sports-ball like its the big leagues
Only thing you got wrong, user.

How the fuck can a command be "true" what the fuck does that mean
You are a dumb motherfucker, you know that?

Your error is in taking these statements at face value instead of realizing that they are all euphemistic ways to dissuade criticism or analysis
>>"it ain't that serious."
>>"it ain't that deep bro."
>both true statements
This is just bizarre, since no one is talking about a specific piece of media, ergo there's no way to gauge how true those statements are. This makes it sound like you think subtext as a whole does not exist in any media whatsoever.

>So you can't relax and think?
these two arent mutually exclusive, people do like to exercise the old noodle even when your engaging in some kitchen-top magic the gathering

but its absolutely asinine, pretentious even, to expect to act like gordon ramsay when breaking down your grandmas cookies and criticizing every molecule of sugar
and then having the gall to act indignant when someone tells you to just enjoy the cookies

you might call this decision to just sit back and enjoy things at face value without feeling the need to go over it with a fine toothed come to be anti-intellectual
but it is how normal people function and its the level everyone, even gordon ramsay, will spend most of their time on

and thats okay, you dont need to reduce every single thing in your life to its base components to enjoy things
you can if you really want to or if you get enjoyment out of it, but you arent less of a person if you dont
everyone can enjoy things their own way, and its totally valid to just sip hot cocoa and enjoy it without asking if it has cinammon in it or not

Read this, retard

>Nope. I'm having the time of my life here. Repeating threads is okay.
So.... you're turning your brain off and enjoying it?

> As a writer myself
Fuck off. Don’t you have YouTube videos to be commenting on?

How can you tell someone is a writer?
Don’t worry, they’ll tell you.

Because the post is about writing?

Engaging in arguments is the opposite of turning off your brain.

>but it is how normal people function and its the level everyone, even gordon ramsay, will spend most of their time on
And this is the reason normies need to be extreminated. Fucking NPC bots living their lives on autopilot.