Called woke garbage

>called woke garbage
>Each episode is full of feminity and cuteness
>Even the main couple is a cute and innocent girl and a hot catgirl
>A real interesting premise and entertaining episodes
This thing has more soul than Harley Quinn Owl House and Gravity falls combined and people hated it for She-Ra design? If I was in charge I would have changed it desu so the show could avoid any criticism because the storytelling here is OG Simpsons quality, surprises me that this thing mogs MOTU revelation so hard, makes me wonder why they just didn't continue the She Ra franchise, change her design to make her sexier and appeal to everyone don't care just give me more shows like this

Attached: __catra_and_adora_she_ra_and_the_princesses_of_power_drawn_by_okonomiyaky_art__edab9669927de8f7e66b8db73b697a45.jpg (1448x2048, 158.74K)

You're right

The side characters all sucked, but the show is worth watching for Catra's slow breakdown in sanity. Literallly better than Azula.

fuck off retard

>Abusive incest
>"Soul"

a board that posts as much firecest as Any Forums has lost all right to complain about that

Toxic relationship.

>more soul than harley quinn
this genernerate abomination about a capeshit whore ex clown animated by kidnaped bottom of the batrrel tumblr artists is negative in soul and brining it up only hurts your argument

She ra is good, here i agree with you

Yes, they were based enough to actually go with something like this
Conventional romance is bornig

>toxic
go back

Correct. It is a good show that gets better each season.

>Vague statement
>Personal like
>Vague statement with personal like

>Some lebian remake of a toy commercial surpases second best character in the most well regarded cartoon

what a time to be alive

Attached: ffb5789c22f3bee5d349ccab55a881ca.jpg (2048x1785, 352.59K)

Return to twitter, please. We like watching shows that are interesting here

where are all interesting cartoons at tho? i havent seen anything announsed, only cancellation after cancellation
Only things left are primal, three episodes of owl house and arcane for my grandchildren

Bow is the best negro that I've seen in a cartoon since Hey Arnold, also the most enjoyable

Bow is lame as shit and i say that as someone who likes most of the secondary cast. Bow is about as entertaining as gus from TOH

>Getting emotionally raped every season to the point that you are not sane at all
>Suddenly your almost sister which turned into your main enemy literally kisses you
>You're so devastated due to such traumatic events that you can't do anything but stay still, taking it
>Suddenly Adora is fucking you and you're so mentally unstable that you don't even know if you like it or not and you don't have the strength to say yes or no anymore
Love to think that Adora is abusing Catra because she is simply too traumatized to even give consent, neither knows what is a sexual relationship, while Adora already knows everything about it

>The side characters all sucked,
Excuse you!

Attached: 2018 Hordak Entrapta.jpg (640x640, 60.86K)

well at least catra gets something for being a sourse or a contributor to literally like 80% of the problems every pesron in the world faced

As a trans woman that only recently came out, I can really identify with these characters and it helps me deal with my gender dysphoria.

I'm so glad we can have proper LGBTQIA+ representation now.

because they have no boobs?
or because they aren't real?

>Catradorafag talking about others returning to twitter
Lmao

Attached: 1659297592162.jpg (342x811, 72.84K)