Its going to be a sitcom parody

>its going to be a sitcom parody
youtube.com/watch?v=Te_23pYZkuM

Attached: Si1.png (1278x718, 840.58K)

>MFW my shitty warehouse job will never get me enough money to go see the Big Jesus(tm)

Attached: 1651029030172.jpg (810x634, 80.61K)

It'd be funny if the laughtrack continues when they inevitably get kidnapped and tortured.

BARE HANDS

Attached: Si2.png (296x287, 135.16K)

its all going to be that shot of them walking in the airport, isnt it?

Zach said he was interested in what people would think about it, figured that meant it would be something weird like this.

I really hope it's an actual episode.

I would love that

Of course it's going to be an actual episode, dummy.
The question is what kind?

Why did they release this trailer in the middle of the night?

Zach knows his audience.

They already play around with sitcom tropes so it'd be interesting if they play it completely straight and keep the audience waiting for the other shoe to drop till credits.
Just do a full episode of big bang theory tier jokes and never swerve.

Attached: Si3.png (254x287, 103.93K)

That's when Adult Swim airs.

An episode with no smiling client? This show jumped the shark, these guys think they're too big now.

They are big guys.

Yeah, what's in the trailer is probably what the entire episode is just stretched out to 11 minutes. It makes sense since this was intended for April Fool’s.

The Halloween episode didn't have a client.

thiccums

Well they're gonna leave the airport at least.

Attached: Cardápio.jpg (1080x1080, 634.51K)

At any rate, the synopsis we got was likely bullshit

Look at the floor. Carpeted. They're sitting in front of a mural of Brazil IN THE AIRPORT.

>Synopsis: “The Smiling Friends finally get to relax in a beautiful Brazilian beach town; Pim works on his novel; Charlie binges a load of torrent shows on his portable hard drive; Allan and Glep enjoy some long-awaited chill out time at the beach.”

Oh fuck.

I want to fuck the mom from Koala Man.

Attached: koala man.jpg (1080x1350, 343.85K)

I like that Damo and Darren are supporting characters.

>April fools
Fuck what took them so long

Was just gonna post this. They’ll be in the airport the whole time something will happen towards the end airport security will fix it and they’ll all be super thankful for airport security