Should Marvel try an Avenger's Pets movie?

Should Marvel try an Avenger's Pets movie?

Attached: ss.jpg (594x624, 53.55K)

Okay, this says it’s a “lackluster $23M”
Another site says it’s a “solid $23M”
Another, “in first place with a soft $23M”
What should it be? Is $23M good or bad?

No, but they should do another Pet Avengers comic miniseries

Attached: pet avengers.jpg (550x846, 137.95K)

Maybe they should have worked on getting a good normal Superman universe going before they tried a spin off with Superman’s dog.

Considering the movie got an A- Cinemascore and was expected to get $25m at the absolute most. It’s doing ok, it may do nicely with word of mouth being positive.

I hope if it’s successful they do a Superman movie

I’m actually glad this shallow soulless Secret Life of Pets cash in failed

Found the mousecuck.

It hasn’t failed though

It's not good but it's also not a disaster.

It has a $90 million production budget, and WB get ~50% of the box office money, so they are still far in the red.

Should certainly break even during its global box office run, and will be something that might attract HBO Max subscriptions once it lands there.

Attached: MERCY GRAVES.png (386x524, 270.25K)

Life of Pets isn't mouseshit you faggot.

Solid and soft are just nice ways of saying it's not doing well and underperforming. If it was a hit then they'd just say it was a hit. This heading for a flop but it's too soon to say whether it'll just be a mild disappointment or an outright bomb

It made $18 million internationally for a combined $41 million WW. Unless it has some astounding legs it's gonna struggle to break even.

Considering it was expected to make $25 million and undershot it and that reviews have been mixed to negative it’s probably not going to be a success

I want clint's arrow shootin parrot

She cute.

i love the movie, and the post credist scene got me excited for a sequel

Attached: kryptace.gif (467x350, 3.25M)

Tbf at $90m production budget it can still recoup costs if it does well on VOD, especially if it somehow manages about $175m at the box office.

it's a funny movie. I loved it. I just went to support animated movies but this one just knocked it out of the park.

This gives me hope

this, the guinea pigs were given some spotlight instead of being just filler villains. i really want to see it again because i missed the post credit scene
this scene made me smile like an idiot