What's the best way to watch this show?

What's the best way to watch this show?

Attached: 1636073538861.jpg (723x541, 46.93K)

High.

horny

Uncensored DVD versions.

The only joke that works better with the black bars and bleeps is when they're talking about freedom of speech in the episode about Wooldoor having a kid's show that makes everything gay in the future.

Watched it all in a couple days in a drunk binge.

haha didn't mean to sage just woke up

Not watching it

Illegally

Probably this. I remember in highschool really wanting to borrow this kids dvd of Drawn together. I should go out and get the seasona, although I do have the movie on dvd.

For you. Ass pluged fag

Attached: I'm so telling mom.gif (358x268, 1.87M)

with your dick out

Watching it as it came out each week after south park on comedy central is a favorite memory and part of why i got into cartoons. Then they had other shows like ugly americans amd legends of nigger high that fell flat, right at the end of tv's golden age. I feel bad kids today will never get to appreciate good content.

On no Foxxy! I better take a picture for evidence. Here's another clue! (A box of tissues) now to the hero cave to rub out a solution.

Attached: 1647976037597.webm (640x480, 1.69M)

I'll be honest, this moment was the first time I ever thought incest was kinda hot

Nonce

Hey, look! The guys are gone!

Attached: Drawn Look.png (640x440, 406.89K)

Everyone's go-to is just breaking out a dildo machine.

Funny joke is the second time they do this joke they switch dildo and or sex machines.

Not counting the same joke with notAsh Ketchum and Post prepubescent Frankie Muniz

Attached: Post-Pubescent_Frankie_Muniz.png (832x818, 1.06M)

High and horny.

Censored TV version.