Hey 7 people who care about Danger Mouse, the CBBC channel is being weird again. Why did they reupload this?

Hey 7 people who care about Danger Mouse, the CBBC channel is being weird again. Why did they reupload this?

Attached: wowtheyremembered.jpg (465x464, 124.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/r2pjkg.pdf
files.catbox.moe/uwnj8p.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think it was owned by CITV at first so now it must be on BBC thats all i can say really

Mystery: solved.

Come back when they finally upload Victor and Hugo.

Strange. Several on Tumblr managed to get in contact with some crew on the reboot and they confirmed that the show was over ("Melted" was meant to take the place of two episodes).

So this is our first Danger Mouse thread we've had in a while. What should we talk about today?

It's just me then.

Attached: 0BFD8366-EF6B-4BB7-8328-4528FC123449.jpg (180x240, 16.42K)

>Danger Mouse
To mess with ya

Attached: deep-pre.png (918x871, 197.64K)

Please bugger off, Squirrel. Does your show have a hot, meaty-bottomed scientist?

Fat ass burds

Dunno... Penfold I guess because he kept me watching the show while the rest of the cast is insufferable. Scarlet a shit for breaking his heart and then changing her tune.

Attached: drk.jpg (1024x845, 74.28K)

No it has hot female squirrel agent and tentacles

Attached: DxtWe6r.png (720x540, 358.15K)

Based Penfold enjoyer.

What do you want to say about these, then?

Squawk sucks.

No she doesn't. She's a great character.

Okay, so just to say, I've recently been chatting to Calvin about him and how he's become a meme on these Danger Mouse threads, and he's told me that he's had quite a few ideas for fanfics which involve Squawk's oversized bottom. He's given me permission to tell you about these ideas if you want to hear them.

Okay, here they are:

Squawkencluck asks her mother why her rear end is so big, which leads to Mrs. Squawkencluck to reveal that the women in their family all had enormous bottoms since the Stone Age.

When Danger Mouse and Penfold cannot find the remote for the TV, they find out Squawkencluck has it stuck between her big buttcheeks and have to find a way to tell her or risk offending her.

In her private study, Squawkencluck begins researching on which other women besides her have a big butt.

Based off of the GLaDOS and Lucia is THICC memes, Squawkencluck asks Danger Mouse what the term means.

Danger Mouse and Penfold find Squawkencluck's old Expansion Ray and accidentally shoot the posteriors of every lady in the Danger Agency. Squawkencluck gets hit by the ray twice; the first time her bottom grows twice as large then before and the second time it gives her a pair of big b***.

While on a mission in a rainforest, Danger Mouse, Penfold and Squawkencluck encounter a tribe of big booty worshipping natives that mistake Squawkencluck as their goddess, who looks exactly like the professor but dressed more skimpy and having her butt exposed.

During a space mission, DM and Squawkencluck crash-land on an alien planet where the citizens worship women with colossal bottoms. The pair note this feels like what happened in the above.

Squawkencluck accidentally sits on Penfold and he gets stuck on her butt for the whole day.

Rated M: Squawkencluck goes undercover as a stripper at a popular strip club, where she begins to see the benefits of having a big butt and has some fun entertaining her audience.

Rated M: As a newly-wed married couple, DM and Squawkencluck are always looking for ways to spice up their sex lives. And Danger Mouse makes it no secret that he loves his new wife's huge booty, so Squawkencluck likes coming up with ideas that involve her meaty posterior (mostly role-play).

(Continued)

Rated M: When Squawkencluck catches her husband watching videos of ladies twerking their big butts, she gets an idea on how to spice up their sex life and decides to take twerking classes. There, she meets some of the other ladies who are also in attendance and gets herself acquainted with them.

Rated M: The first time Danger Mouse spanks her, Squawkencluck gets turned on by it and leads to the two having sex. This continues on during their later years as a couple, where Squawkencluck begs DM to spank her a** continuously during sex.

Send Calvin my love
Hope he's having a nice weekend

Attached: 1656914510181.jpg (1080x1162, 99.1K)

The show is extremely dead and extremely buried, if it wasn't already obvious enough. Leaks for proof of knowledge. files.catbox.moe/r2pjkg.pdf files.catbox.moe/uwnj8p.pdf

Attached: MAIN_SIZE_CHART_1 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 202.68K)

Holy shit, I love you so much conceptbro, absolute legend

Brill! Got any more?