Do you prefer Evil Opposite Spider-Man Venom or Horror Monster Scary Venom?

Do you prefer Evil Opposite Spider-Man Venom or Horror Monster Scary Venom?

Attached: lyd5ujtw0dz31.jpg (471x937, 130.09K)

I like the fangs and tongue.

Attached: veno1346007-demons_on_broadway.jpg (946x1447, 448.94K)

Both are great in their own way.

2nd. That original designed didn't lasted long enough, and it was lacking, for some reason.

Attached: 7a88d2ce795b4fb1f0540e4bb5fc7ed7.jpg (1235x1920, 636.46K)

miles moralles always fills the role of evil opposite spider-man since he goes around stealing, hitting people for laughs, and dealing drugs as black man spider man

What other things were ruined with continual unending additions as much as the symbiote?

if you think about it the continued fuckery with symbiotes has ruined other things
like the all-black being a symbiote

There was all that weird Bendis shit too.

I prefer when Venom is more a musclebound bodybuilder type than a hulking monster because he's supposed to be spidey without responsibility rather than an out of control monster. He's cooler that way.

Attached: 1653747399761.png (2036x1576, 2.36M)

I like Venom as a hero. He's awesome.

I think both versions have their utilities. I do think evil counterpart fits him better though, frankly there is a point where he can becomes gigantic and monstery that it’s distracting, and versions like the Hardy movies have that have no connection to Spidey at all really don’t interest me as much. The one thing that kinda bugs me about Venom is how he sort of took Scorpion’s place as Spidey’s monster counterpart, so much so that Scorpion eventually just became Venom himself.

Attached: 5529B74F-D561-4127-846A-E6918FBCA5BC.jpg (750x1140, 942.03K)

Hes got that adrenaline momentum

I prefer the fangs and tounge design over the goofy teeth

I like the in between where he's toothy but not so tonguey but one thing is for certain his eye spots HAVE to be super expressive

What a goddamn waste of digits for such a shitty fucking comment

I prefer chill, have-a-beer-with Venom.

Attached: beers.jpg (550x282, 48.39K)

first statement as anti-hero

Osborns, Flash, Peter, Ben, Miguel, Felicia.

I'm with Mephisto.

I feel like Venom would work best as sort of a horror/comedy movie monster, a character who could kill criminals or menace Spidey with a sort of glib irreverence, while the implications of the symbiote effecting his mind and the disproportionately brutal horrors he inflicts should still be understood to be extremely fucked.

It might especially be interesting to really see the symbiote take some deeper psychological toll on Eddie, making him compromise more and more on his principles and have him subsumed with self-important vitriol until he reaches a point where he's no longer "using the symbiote to stop criminals and terrorize Spidey", he's just finding convenient excuses to feed the symbiote brain matter while still finding the arrogance to call himself a "better hero" than Spider-Man.

Kinda, Scorpion's place was abit shakey before then already.

Venom had a role closer to GG if anything.