FENNAH

It’s up
youtube.com/watch?v=wsNCc3JK3gU

Attached: fennah.png (1878x1043, 1.82M)

holy crap

Attached: Doug.jpg (346x719, 54.69K)

all that skill wasted on this edgy, furfag shit.

I want to fuck the cat thing!

This guy gets a boner every time edgy furry demons talk about the economy. How economic works in Lovecraft demonic furry planets half the lore outside of rape the main way the monsters reproduce.

>How economic works in Lovecraft demonic furry planets half the lore
To be fair. Even the communist manifesto and Marxists leaders say currency less society in Star Trek stupid and impossible. Satellite city just go too far in explaining how money and economy of Lovecraftian monsters functions.

Not as tragic as all that oxygen wasted on you.

Isnt that the one who creater that mascor for that awful Nostalgia critic review

Attached: tumblr_4401eb6c3d95774432e9abd653159ff3_466c8174_1280.jpg (1200x679, 139.54K)

Yep lol

>Lesbian demon that canonically caused WW1 but tried to stop WW2 because Hitler was homophobic
>Lucy lacemaker also canonically has a fart fetish and enjoys forcing females to fart to humiliate them
Why is this so oddly common in furry fiction?

If there is a hell, I'm sure it resembles this.

>uncanny
>ugly designs
>annoying voice

Attached: No shit, Jack.jpg (455x673, 85.71K)

Reminder thst this fag tried making an edgy Bionicle/Hero Factory film that looked like dogshit and he canned the project because people ousted him for not knowing fuck all about either story. There's leaks of the script out there somewhere and they're as well crafted as you'd expect. Also, he tried getting his fans to act as his personal army and harrass his art school because he was buttmad he flunked.

Attached: 1658973625928554.png (551x431, 595.24K)

>Satellite City
Damn, I miss that series. Wishes Fennah haven't dumped it to work on his book.

So...
Anyone got stills of the cat-snake's nipples?

does that snake have huge tits?

What in the warp is that thing, some sort of slaaneshi daemon prince?

Attached: 7aa.jpg (600x600, 56.92K)

not a fan of his music choices for these char animation tests things, last one was pretty good tho.
his book previews are bretty good too.

jesus fuck, learn to format your shitty writting.

no doubt.

>Lesbian demon that canonically caused WW1
>Lucy lacemaker also canonically has a fart fetish
...the fuck? when was this revealed?
although considering his designs its kinda shocking there isnt worst shit in his stories.

I love how this person was a laughing stock, but the second they appeared in EFAP, suddenly everyone loves them

EFAP is like opinion steroids, people really like EFAP so the association takes the brunt of the criticism off. Rags is a furry with a feral fetish but people are fine with him because he's a sassy homosexual

>when was this revealed?
The character Fennah plays outright said he has to clean up shit and blood every time Lucy drugs and sodomizes Winifred. It's weird even Japanese Hentai ignores rape victim bleeding outside of virgin girls.