Primal

Feels edition

Sneak peek for episode 4: youtube.com/watch?v=Y2vg3febiP0

You guys hyped?

Attached: 0464345F-74F5-4922-B4BF-63F4608CFAF8.jpg (930x363, 152.71K)

BLOOD AND THUNDER

Looking forward to these battles

Fang is a cute

Attached: spears happy.png (1061x1500, 265.4K)

>The MEGA with all of season 1 I had hasn't added season 2 yet.

Attached: 1609733926561.png (342x411, 136.69K)

I hope spear and fang stay together in the end. It would be a shame for them to go through all this shit and then split. Especially when Fang doesn’t have anyone else.

Spear is Crom

Attached: file.png (600x828, 836.62K)

GAYNIGGERS IN HYBOREA

Attached: GAYNIGGERS.png (1716x762, 1006.66K)

Crom doesn’t have a dinosaur friend

Attached: RIP.png (870x582, 751.86K)

What does this mean? Spoil the end for me.

The end isn’t out yet and there are no leaks of the series so we sadly don’t have spoilers

Was Red a boy or a girl?

Can’t wait to see the entire fight. What they showed here looks great.

Male.

Unconfirmed for right now but mostly likely a guy.

wow what a fucking beta

I feel like I should stop watching the teasers. Watching the last one took some of the impact of the cave scene for me.

He's Bran Mak Morn.

Attached: bran_mak_morn.jpg (2004x2606, 2.02M)

I want to hug fang, give her treats and tell her everything is going to be okay

so we're going full conan?

Hope we get to see some tamed dinosaurs.

Attached: paraworld.jpg (1024x768, 491.79K)

What makes you think that?

Crom is the god that Conan the Barbarian swears by on occasion. Primal is clearly inspired by Conan.

Crom is secretive and one of few things he says to his worshipers is to fuck off. He very well might have one.
Crom is god of Conan and Cimmerians and thier forefather. Spear will become Conan before Conan and be deified in ages to come.

Gone but jot forgotten

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-154633~4.png (1670x757, 1.14M)

who's that red dino?

Dragfag, when are we getting Fang piloting a spaceship?

Watch the series

Isn't he the one that killed her kids?

I did, been watching the second season, pretty cool fight against the two bears and the dudes ridding it, I also liked the episode where spears is in this town and then fang attacks and they reunite and it ends

No they already killed that one in the pilot. Watch the new season and pay attention

S2 E2
When landing on a new workd spear and Fang are separated. Spear finds irish cavemen hybrids and Fangs finds red an almost or maybe completely compatible dinosaur. Red showd her around, fang slowly warms up. But Red shows her his human hunting spot in which Spear starts beefing, Fang tries to be a mediator between the two but ultimately ghost Red.

My pic is a fruit tree red shows Fang, they eat the rotten fruit which has fermented into alcohol