Dead End - Paranormal Park

Does representation really matter? I enjoyed this show more than I expected it to be. But are you going to tell me you would have liked this shit more if Barney was a cis man, Norma was white and straight, and Pugsley and Courtney are human? Would you have liked it less if they stayed the same as they are in the comic book? It does Gravity Falls' schtick as good as Mystery Inc. and even Welcome to the Wayne, if not, arguably better. It has no filler.

Attached: E9206F37-B917-4B4A-A525-BE050110EB3C.jpg (1249x1079, 423.66K)

>Does representation really matter?
no

who are you to say if representation matters or not if you don't belong to the people who are representated here?

Norma is still straight as far as i know

The closest thing to a romantic interest she has is female. That is kind of sus.

What makes you think that I am white and/or straight?

Because 99% of the userbase of Any Forums is white and straight

Any Forums is among the most LGBT image boards, and I would say it is more like 80% white, we have a lot of black and Latin American posters, not assuming every ESL user we get is from Western Europe, we have mixed ancestry from Central and Eastern Europe, as well as Asians (mostly Middle Eastern, South Asia, and South East Asia), and Africa.

You have no evidence to back up your claims, your words are worthless

Honest question, why does representation matter? Aside from "wow, I relate to that".

I don't fucking care, I see words on here, I assume they're from a straight white man, cry about it

See You think every poster there is white?

You cared enough to reply. :^)

People who don't think representation matters are people who are already well represented (straight and white) viewers.

I'll be honest, I don't really give a shit about identity politics and shit like that in media. I just enjoy watching nerds who obsess over shit that doesn't matter instead of doing anything meaningful with their lives suffer. The vast majority of nerds just happen to be straight white guys.

Attached: schizo.png (481x477, 353.26K)

Nigga, you gay.

Attached: EF841BD6-590C-4FB6-A87B-8634DAED396C.jpg (1648x927, 233.24K)

Attached: 665B37D6-22B5-47A8-9D6E-699AE5C77448.png (1669x1162, 418.06K)

> It has no filler.

>show has le epic lore

Miss me with that shit. If you want to put that lore shit in a cartoon, at least draw the characters “realistic” like in action cartoons or anime. I don’t give a shit when this crap looks like funny cartoons.

Go back to your twitter shithole if you will talk about the "representation"

Attached: images (1504).jpg (483x540, 60.3K)

>I don’t give a shit when cartoons look like cartoons
Okay you fucking retard?

I mean this stupid lore crap that’s been there since Gravity Falls, you put this on cartoons that should only focus on being funny and light on continuity. If you gave this a more standard artstyle, ok, I’ll be down, even with the trans lardwhale and whatever is this thing you call a waifu.

>representation
>dog

bruh what are you on about

He made a legit thread question, why does representation matter in cartoons?

good thing no one fucking cares about your retarded requirements for a cartoon

You say that like I’m wrong but it literally only worked once with Gravity Falls. Everything else got cancelled and Big City Greens is still going.

Gotta represent white women fucking dogs, though they tried to subvert it by having the woman here be a trans man instead whose one friend before Norma is the dog, unless you count his brother.

if your focus is entirely on cartoons for children maybe

No, but I do think most anons on this board are, and that's a thread about Latin American cartoons, not Latin American anons

Don't you already know? All American and Canadian cartoons are for children, even the shitty "adult" ones, those are for (wo)man children instead.

The industry is fucking dying. Everyone insists on this childish style for lore crap and people say I could be watching anime that has a more accurate artstyle and this ends up rotting on whatever stream site gets it and then gets cancelles.
If Arcane looked like Teen Titans Go! I doubt people would care even if it had the exact same plot.

Sir, I think you need to be euthanized.

Attached: 1637240609608.jpg (681x579, 285.31K)

Only Latin American anons care about Latin American cartoons, that is why Any Forums only talks about American, Canadian, and sometimes British, Soviet, and the French industry.

>everyone who don’t want to watch this crap is white
Absolute state of this nigga.
I’m Mexican btw. As in living there right now.

He already was euthanized by watching this pozzed and woke crap, just like you went full retard by watching Vivzie trash.

>he ignores the many threads Villainous used to get
Woah lol you are the real raciar

¿De donde chingados eres?

*racist.
Stupid keyboard.

Tampico, Tamaulipas.

Did Villainous ever air outside Latin America? Without an official English version, 99% of those threads were exactly made by Latin Americans.