Welp, it finally happened

Welp, it finally happened.

Attached: Ronnie.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

She’s a Hispanic girl with a big family. Skinniness is just a passing childhood phase, and sometimes not even that.

It’s time she embraced sugar, corn syrup, and every deep fried.

"Hiccups and Downs" was a good episode.

It was nice seeing the other siblings get involved in trying to get rid of Luna's hiccups. I think it's a rehash of one of the plots from one of the older graphic novels, where Lana has the hiccups.

There was plenty of interactions involved in the various attempts, such as Lucy and Luan and Lynn and Lincoln.

It was also nice to see the Moon Goats come back in some way. I think they ought to develop them more.

My only complaints are that the chase sequence for Chunk could have been reduced and the final song could have been longer.

Otherwise, it's an 8.5/10 for me. A good Luna episode for this season.

"The Wurst Job" was a pretty fun episode, with a twist on the internship thing done in Season 2 of the parent show.

It was nice to see Ronnie Anne interact with Bruno. The local color the episode gave made the place very real.

The nightmare sequence was very wild and really sent the message through.

My only complaint was the usage of Mr. Inflatable. It was kinda out there for it to be sentient, let alone winning a hot dog eating contest.

It's a 9/10 for me.

"The Sound of Meddle" was honestly kind of painful to watch.

The sheer toxicity of Carl's interactions with his peers made it very egregious, considering it's near the end of the series.

I feel it was too much to watch.

The positive side is that we get to see Alexis Flores as a foil to all this: an example of upstanding behavior I think we ought to see more in the franchise.

All in all, I give this episode a 7/10.

>not sergio
kys

I hope she gets thicc like her cousin.

Attached: Kicky Carlota.webm (914x514, 46.62K)

What, the show is dead now ?

Wasn't renewed, so yes.

Did it really do that badly that Nick had to can it? Wasn't it one of the few cartoons Nick still had going on?

Apparently, it's because there weren't enough ratings to justify it. Ostensibly executives had trouble seeing the appeal of the show.

Which is a shame, since it's often very good when it does make the effort.

A white haired child emerges

And on best girl, too!

RONNIE ANNE GIVE BIRTH? RONNIE ANNE GIVE BIRTH! TO A MEXICAN BABBU! HAHAHA! WHITE HAIRED BABBUS EVERYWHERE HAHA! *COMPLETELY GOES APESHIT*

So what's the context here? Eating contest?

Next week is gonna be a Lucy one.

Odds she'll end up fat?

Ronnie Anne got deported?

7-10

Yup. She's going to end up a big brown fatty.

>Lincoln is genetically predisposed to love fatasses
>Lincoln is comfortable with a big family

Ronnie Anne is gonna balloon between their second and sixth kid.

Lincoln definitely has a thing for big chicks. And all those pregnancy pounds will add up on Ronnie.

>Implying Lincoln cares about the spic now

He's moved on to other brown girls

Attached: classic_ronnie_anne__by_thefreshknight_ddhq7h5.jpg (1669x2181, 542.46K)

Lincoln wants a harem.

Oh yeah? Who?